~4~

Time skip.........

**y/n just came home from the market after buying all the ingredients she needs for decorating **

** with that she went towards Jungkook's bedroom to decorate it while hoping everything will go smoothly **

Time skip.....

Y/N pov___

** after decorating for 5 hours straight i throw myself on the couch. Honestly I am really really tried. I looked at the clock and it was 10:50 p.m.**

** I should call him now. Oh God.. It doesn't feel right but I don't have any option now so I gotta do it. Come on y/n.. Come on you can do it.. **

** with shaking hands and beating heart I called him.. Oh God..i am so scared **

Jungkook pov___

**I was signing some papers until my phone
Start vibrating. I looked at my phone and saw y/n is calling me. I smiled a little before receiving it. **

!In phone!

Jk : hello?

Y/N : h-hello j-jungk-kook?

Jk : is everything okay y/n?

Y/N : n-no jungkook! Nothing is right!! I am I-in t-trouble!!

**I quickly got up from my chair **

Jk : w-what! What happened y/n?

Y/N : p-please come h-home!!

**I start sweating and my heart starts beating so fast!! **

Jk : y/n listen..tell me.. Hello? Y/n?

**I looked at my phone and she cuts call. Oh God  what happens to this girl.!! I quickly took my coat before heading out of my office!! **

Time skip......

*Y/n was sitting on the couch with her hand on her face. She was really nervous  of how jungkook is gonna react! Suddenly her thoughts interrupted as she heard someone*

* open the main door very loudly. She quickly gets up from the couch. Then a panting jungkook showed up with sweaty face. *

Jk : Y/N.. ARE YOU OKAY??

Y/N : y-yeah!

Jk : what happened?.. Why did you call me!!

* y/n was so nervous.. She was playing with her fingers.. Wasn't able to utter any word.  Then jungkook understands the situation and his blood was literally boiling because of anger *

* couse he thought he almost lost her because of the way she sounded while talking *

Jk : what happened??

* he said while gritting his teeth *

Y/N :  ....*her words just stuck in her throat *

Jk : ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!

* y/n flinch a bit at his loud voice *

Jk : DO YOU THINK IT'S FREAKING FUNNY. HUH? WHY THE HECK DID YOU CALL ME If NOTHING HAPPENED TO YOU!!!

* jungkook wasn't angry because of y/n's lying. He was just so afraid of losing her. But his anger took all over him!! And that's why he behaving like that! *

Y/N : j-jungkook i-I..

Jk : SHUT UP!!

* y/n again flinched *

Jk : DO YOU THINK IT'S A JOKE? HUH? I LITERALLY COME HERE  RUNNING FROM WORK! AND HERE YOU ARE.. DOING NOTHING BUT JUST WASTING MY DAMN TIME!!

Jk : YOU KNOW WHAT MARRYING A IMMATCHER GIRL LIKE YOU WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!
y/n looked at him with widened eyes *

Jk : JUST FREAKING GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE!
* he scout before sitting on the couch and y/n just run away from there before tears escape from her eyes *

Jk : WHERE ARE YOU GO...
* before he could finish y/n gets out of the house while slamming the main door loudly

* jungkook just signed heavily while rubbing his temple. He got up and was about to follow y/n but a phone call interrupted him *

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoy this vote if you like it.
Stay safe.
.
.