Chapter 1

Ren Kurosawa P.O.V

As a pianist known throughout the country, I have many work. My schedules pile up everyday. It's hard to get a break. How about my off days? Well, calls come in and usually,It'll be about my sick sister's health.

Because of this busy schedule, I have never been in love. How ironic... My name means love. Ren...

And then, one day. This day.

"Ren-san," the nurse called for me. Of course, I approached with a forced smile.

"Your sister..." my heart started beating very fast, I knew that from her frown that this news about my sister is a bad one. A very bad news. Probably the worse I'll ever hear. "She cannot be cured."

"..." I held my Tears back and then asked the nurse. "How long? How much longer can she live?"

"The doctor said she could live for another month or so..."

"A month. One. Month."

One month.

I thanked the nurse and went out to the streets. Thankfully, I wore my 'disguise' so that the people won't crowd around me and Give me trouble. Looking up at the sky,I sighed. "I'll just...go to the park." I mumbled to myself.

The park had a small concert in the middle of it. There was a girl on the stage singing. That girl caught my attention. Her voice was beautiful, the energy in it was pleasing. I looked at her dancing on the stage. "She's beautiful..." those words escaped from my mouth. My heart pumped. It was a blissful scene.

I looked at the billboard and stared at the name.

"Her name..."

(Name)

-----_____-----

A NEW YANDERE THING! YES~

Those who haven't checked my other Fic,Please do! More yanderes!

Please vote and comment and add to your reading list! (Ifyawantto *wink-wink*)

Thank you for reading!

Enjoy!