Part 1 - Friends separed

After the fight with Chaos and restore all his destruction, our two blue heroes Sonic the hedgehog and Catboy have never seen each other; they can only see each other once a month and they really missed each other after those days, even if Eggman and Romeo had escaped, they both had doing this now for two years. And of course, they were very upset that they can see each other a lot. One day, Sonic was sitting in the beach alone and Tails walked to him to talk cause is the first time Sonic was alone in one of his favorite places.

Tails: Hey Sonic!

Sonic: Hi...Tails...(wiping his tears)

Tails: What's wrong? Are you crying?

Sonic: No...I'm not...

Tails: Sonic, come on, you can tell me anything

Sonic: (wiping his tears again) Okay, you discover me, is that...I just...

Tails: Buddy, are you missing the Pj Masks? 

Sonic: Y-yes... is that...I can't take it anymore! I can't just visit them and go! I got enough!

Sonic started to cry very bad...

Sonic:(crying) And... I promised Catboy that we will see each other a lot of times! Not just like this!

Tails undertand what Sonic was feeling and he gave him a big hug to calm him down, and he started to cry as well

Tails:(crying) Sonic... I even miss our new friends too... and I didn't wanted to say it... so... I undertand you...

Sonic:(wiping his tears) Thanks...buddy...

Tails:(wiping his tears too) You're... welcome... Sonic...

Sonic:(thinking) I hope Catboy is okay too

Meanwhile, in the city, our other blue hero Catboy was with his friends defending the city from villains. But he was even upset that his friend Sonic can only see him one day at a month and then go, and he never say it to his friends. One day with Vampirina, Chase and Skye; who were visiting the Pj Masks in daytime...

Connor: Guys! I got great news!

Vampirina: What is it Catboy?...I mean Connor!

Chase: Yeah, what is the good news?

Connor: Do you guys know that I was in high school since 2 years, right?

Skye: Yes, you said that in two years you were going to graduate

Connor: Well...those years has passed and I have good notes, so...

Chase: Wait...you mean that...

Connor: Me and my friends are graduating in two days!

Vampirina: Wow! That's great!

Skye: Congratulations!

Connor: And me and my friends are going to do a party about it, do you wanna come?