Part 12 - Life changes

After defeating the villains, our heroes lifes changed. Owlette stayed in the city with Knuckles, Luna Girl, Pj Robot and An-Yu; Rouge went treasure hunting around the world with the help of Gecko; Shadow, Silver and Espio moved out to Pensilvania with Vampirina, Poppy and Bridget; Chase and Ryder returned with Gale to Adventure Bay with the Paw Patrol; Skye moved out to Angel Island with Nazo to take care of the Master Emerald for Knuckles; and Catboy and Motsuki moved to Bygone Island with their friends Sonic, Tails, Amy, Blaze, Manic and Sonia. Now Sonic and Catboy were happy that they won't be separed anymore, and they always visited the city to see their others friends and also protect it from Eggman, since he was the only villain who escaped (Romeo was gived to the police prison, Night Ninja was held in the mountain, and Eggman Nega was sent to his timeline)

Now I would leave this 3 songs, they are in different language each one but they gave you a special message

(English)

(Spanish)

(Others, maybe K-pop)

Sonic and Catboy have still going on a lot of adventures, and they know that they always be together no matter what. If someone comes across them, they would hear them say...

Sonic and Catboy: Together till the very end!!!

The end...