her (eery)

December 30, 2019

okay, this is how i imagine it:

she's sitting to the right of me. we're always in this position, even when it's temporary seating - her to the right and me to the left. i can see her features clearly, especially her eyes. it's auburn, even though it's usually dark brown. we're in the classroom where we had physics together for this past year. daylight, it's morning; the scene of the old tall tree with its green leaves rustling against a baby blue sky is ingrained in my mind.

and she's facing me.

my hand reaches to her jawline, cupping it gently. fingers touching her cheeks, thumb stroking her bottom lip. it's soft and my heart beats faster as i move closer to her, my left hand crossing my legs onto her chair, fingers spread apart. she's smiling, and it's such a soft sweet smile that she's showing me. her eyelashes flutter as her eyes shut and i shut my eyes too.

and then our lips are touching. everything is so soft and it's so sweet that my heart can't take it. i breathe in her scent, the one i'm so used to and can never decipher. i desire her so much. then she's kissing back, too. i kiss her lips again, our eyes still shut. she's so beautiful, inside out. her intentions are always good.

i tuck her hair around her ear. she pulls her hair tie off. her hair reaches her shoulders and it twirls in and out amongst the fuzziness of it all. my fingernails lightly brush against it. it's so fluffy and it warms my heart.

i smile a bit as i let my hand leave her, my arms then wrapping tightly around her. her hand comes to pat my head, fingers brushing through my hair as i continue hugging her. it's comfortable and i let myself sink closer to her.

'i like you.'

well, all things come to an end.