Chapter-7

Veer POV:

We are doing the workout in our gym, and then I hear some noise. I try to listen to who they are. But can't listen to it properly, just then Rahi's voice heard and she was crying. She was speaking with some on the phone.

Rahi: I need you please be back, it's only you who can handle him. You know I can't even stand near him after what he did with me.

Please be back soon. Ya. Nope, I didn't tell bhai & Veer. But how dad does this to me when he knows what that he does with me. No... I promise I'll not meet him alone. Come back soon.

I just stormed out of the gym and stood behind Rahi, after disconnecting her call when she turned she was shocked and I saw tears in her eyes.

Before I could ask anything of her, Misha came and took her with her. I want to know everything before it's getting late.

I never saw Rahi crying and who she's talking to on the phone and what she's saying after knowing uncle how he can do this to her. What is trying to say?

I'm in the thinking mode and didn't see that Abhi came and told Rishi was on the phone. He wanted to talk to me.

Rishi: Bhai I got some shocking facts you have to come to the office asap.

Veer: Okay.. Will see you in the next 30.

Rishi: Okay.

Abhi: What's wrong?

Veer: need to leave for office.

Abhi: Hmmm

In office:

Veer: What did you get?

Rishi: Kabir & Rahi both studied in the same college.

Abhi: What?

Rishi: Yup, Rahi & Ava was his junior, he doesn't have good reputation.

Veer: What are you trying to say?

Rishi: I came to know that he misbehaves with some girls in college.

Veer/Abhi: What?

Rishi: Yup, and he still after his engagement announced he still had a girlfriend whom he secretly is dating and she is none other than Mia his PA. I guess his parents don't know about this.

Veer: You told he misbehaved with some girl, do you know who she is?

Rishi: No bhai, but I came to know that she belongs to a very influential family and after that incident her family brings her back home.

Abhi: But we want to know who she is? Might she be willing to help her to cancel this marriage?

Knock Knock

Veer: Come in.

Abhi: Misha what are you doing here?

Misha: Sorry to interrupt, but I need you to see these papers.

I know you are all concerned about Rahi, and in the last 2 years I saw her, she will not be happy in this marriage. Aside, Mr. Shekwat is transferring Rahi shares to Kabir Chahuan.

Abhi/Veer/Rishi: What??

Misha: That's on the paper. His lawyer mistakenly dropped this paper on his way out of the company and by the time I called him he left, so I read this paper and brought it to you.

Please help her.. I never saw her like that.

Veer: Misha, do you know in the morning whom she is talking to on the phone?

Misha: I guess. Rahi calls him Chachu and in the last 2 years he always comes to meet her in New York. I guess you all knew about this.

Abhi: just a sec, who met her in the last 2 years and what she calls him... "Chachu"...

Misha: Yup. She told me when she was in Rome for her studies his chachu helped her.

Veer: But what Chachu was doing in Rome?

Rishi: Misha, did she tell you anything?

Misha: No, it's just that in the middle of her studies his chachu transferred her from Rome to Paris. And whenever she needed him, he was there for her. Also, I saw Kabir once in New York and by seeing her Rahi was not in her usual form. Veer, you remember when she just took half a day on the biggest event of the company.

Veer: Ya... I asked her what's wrong with her, but she denies saying anything.

Misha: On the same day when I reached home I saw her chachu and she was shivering badly and after some time we hospitalized her.

Abhi/Rishi/Veer: What?

Veer: But she never told me about this....

What are you hiding Rahi, at least tell me? Please yaar...