Ron, you prick!

(A/N I'm gonna try to stick to daily updates but there's online school so yEaAa)

Hermione's P.O.V

I walked back to the common room with Ron, wondering how he still hadn't noticed that Harry wasn't with us.

We were talking about McGonagall's homework when I heard an all to familiar voice down a corridor start talking.

"Harry."

Well I have to get Ron away from here so he doesn't yell at Harry. I grabbed Ron's hand and led him away.

"Hermione-"

I let go of his hand and turned red. Footsteps were coming up from behind us and I turned around and saw Harry running towards us. He mouthed 'thanks' and jumped onto Ron's back.

Ron made a weird noise and pushed Harry off him, both of them laughing. I smiled at them, but the smile was wiped off my face when Ron asked the question I was trying to avoid.

"Where have you been?"

Harry panicked, and being the smart boy he is, he blurted out "With Snape."

I suppressed a sigh as Ron raised an eyebrow. "But Snape is that way?"

"I am right behind you, Weasley."

Ron screamed like a girl and turned around while backing up. Harry held in his laughter and even Snape looked amused.

Hm, didn't know Snape was able to look like that.

"Detention, Weasley." Snape turned and strode down the hall in the direction Harry came from.

Ron turned towards Harry and I while whispering "What did I do?"

I snorted and muttered "You screamed like a fashionable lady, Ronald."

Ron sighed and walked off. Harry and I looked at each other then followed him.

Suddenly, Ron stopped. I raised an eyebrow as he turned to look at Harry. "No actually, Harry, where have you been for the past few days?"

I gulped as Harry paled a little. "I... Uh... I've been in detention?"

I winced and sighed. Ron would definitely not believe him now that he made it seem like a question.

"Harry, I've been in every class with you and didn't see you get detention. Tell me the truth."

They were definitely going to get in an argument.

"Ron, I've just needed some time alone, alright."

"Harry you have never needed time alone for 5 years. What are you hiding from me?!"

"Boys calm down-"

They both pulled out their wands. That's the opposite of calm down but alright...

"Tell him Harry!"

Harry looked at me with a look that said 'should I really tell him?' I nodded.

Harry put his wand in his pocket while saying "If you really want to know Ron, I was with Malfoy."

Ron's mouth dropped open. "Harry, how could you! You know that every Malfoy and every Slytherin can't be trusted!" (That hurt to write)

Harry's eyes narrowed. "Well then, Ron, if you really don't approve of Malfoy and I being friends then you can leave."

Harry why in Merlin's name did you say that? Of course he's going to leave now.

"We'll talk about this later." Ron turned around and walked about five steps before I yelled after him. "Ron, you prick!"

He turned around to look at me. "Harry's starting to be the prick here, he's the one hanging out with Malfoy!"

This is really starting to feel like the yule ball all over again...

"You shouldn't get mad at him because of who he chooses to be friends with!"

"Hermione, he's fraternizing with the enemy!"

Harry seemed to be thinking about the yule ball also.

"The enemy?!"

Ron nodded, obviously getting annoyed.

"You can't consider someone your enemy just because of something they did in the past. The past is the past! And people change!" I raised an eyebrow at Harry's incredibly wise words.

"Stay out of this, Harry!"

"Your telling me to stay out of it?! This whole argument involves ME."

Ron glared at him and said "Let's take a break from the friendship."

Are you being serious-

"Ron, really? All because of who I'm friends with?"

Both Harry and I didn't notice someone approaching us, but Ron did.

"Malfoy. Are you here to curse us? What did you do to Harry?! Did you brainwash him?!"

Malfoy stood next to Harry and said "Wow Weasley, I thought you were better then this. Harry hasn't done anything wrong. He's just helping me. And why in the world would I brainwash him? I wouldn't stoop that low!"

Ron narrowed his eyebrows and muttered. "You're right. Harry, Hermione, I'm sorry about overreacting. I was just worried."

Harry and I both said at the same time "Apology accepted."

Ron sighed in relief. "Can we all just forget this happened? Like, it never happened."

Harry and I nodded while Malfoy raised an eyebrow. "I want to have something to use against you. Because you can possibly hurt my reputation with the time I was turned into a ferret. So, it's only fair if I have something to also ruin yours."

Ron let out a breath of annoyance. "Fine. Hermione, come on, Let's go talk to Ginny." I looked towards Harry and he nodded, so I walked after Ron.

(A/N OOP TEENAGE DRAMA! And the next chapter will be about Draco finally resorting to killing old Dumblys with the kiLLiNg CuRsE- So yea. Have a great day. Byeeeeee.)