A Quick Note Before We Begin

This note is totally an optional read, you can skip right on if you can't be arsed with authors that add these massive story-setters before the actual fanfic, though there are a few points I hope most will acknowledge.

Hey-ho! It's me, Tad Bit, the author for this story. Before I start noting things and world-building, I'm going to list off a few things that need to be addressed, in order of importance:

1) I am a human being. I am going to get things wrong considering the personalities and occasionally the character's names when writing this. I am more than likely going to have emergencies pop up where I can't update on the day I want to (probably on Saturdays). While I will say sorry in advance, don't forget that I actually have a life outside of Wattpad (I know, hard to believe, but it's true). I'm not going to put my real life on hold to write about some gay characters that aren't even mine. I'm sorry, but some people need to respect the fact that not all fanfiction authors on this site are perfect. 

2) I'm still considered a 'newbie' when it comes to BNHA/MHA. I've watched through quite a few episodes and read quite a few manga pages so I do know most of the characters, though I'm not some die-hard fan that has purchased fifteen body pillows and a character bust. 

3) With that being said, I'm also not going to be a slob about this. I'm actively going to try and write each chapter for about an hour or so each day, research the backgrounds of a few necessities I'll be using in this, and interact with the audience I may/may not attract so that I can get chapters out to you as soon as I can. I will try my hardest, and I'm always looking for constructive criticism. Thanks. 

Now, on to world-building! 

In this story, Kirishima and Bakugou (I'll refer to their last names) have graduated from their regular high-schools and are now 18 and 19 years old respectively. This world has no quirks to save them, no heroes and heroines, just a strong connection between the Living and Passing - you'll see why this is relevant in a moment. They both still have their normal personalities, they maintain the same relationships in this story as they do in the manga/anime, the only real difference is the fact that Hagakure is missing because I can't explain her anomalous-ass without quirks so whoops.

Further information about certain things will be explained in-story, and I'll definitely be open to posting explanations for readers who're a little confused!

Most of this will be set in Bakugou's perspective, just to clear up any confusion, unless I specifically imply or state otherwise.

Finally: here's some warnings/disclaimers. 

This is also going to be based on the genre of yaoi/boys-love, so there will be plenty of gayness. Don't like; don't read. 

There will be a few triggers, though I'm going to steer away from overly-angsty triggers. The main ones I'd like you to keep aware of are: major character death, mentions of drowning, mentions of murder, and working through the process of grief.

Phew, now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's hop into the story! Enjoy!

~Tad Bit