He cares maybe

I walked toward a small shop that was serving some bagels, a small mouse lady was running the shop, the bagel cost like five bucks which was all I had on me, but I bought the bagel anyway.

The train wasn't going to come pick me up until 3 pm, so I had my last 7 hours of staying in pure heart valley, I wanted to say goodbye to Mao Mao and everyone else. But at the same time, I never wanted to see him again.

Third Person Excerpt

Badgerclops and Adorabat finally woke up, they got up out of their bunk beds and and walked toward the kitchen, but Mao Mao wasn't there, He wasn't still in bed either.

"did he really stay out all night?" Badgerclops asked himself, he went outside to see if Mao Mao was near, and sure enough Mao Mao was now out in the backyard calling for (y/n). Mao Mao looked very rough now, his fur was a mess and he needed some coffee. " come on dude, you haven't got any sleep and you haven't found her either" said Badgerclops.

"A hero doesn't need sleep...(yawn)"-Mao Mao

"dude this had gone way to far, come on, you need to come inside" -Badgerclops

Mao Mao wanted to stay out calling and looking for (y/n) some more, but even he could tell that he needed to come inside. So without retaliation, he walked inside.

Your POV

I walked around town looking for something to do, the big ruby crystal heart really caught my attention though, it was just so beautiful, it was something that stood out the most here.

It was now 9:00, 6 hours left until leaving and I still couldn't find anything to do. I wandered into the park and sat down by a tree, I wished I could of scheduled the train to come earlier, if I did I would be with my friends right now. Away from all this.

Suddenly King Snugglemain rose from the ground using one of his electronic-thingies. He had his eyes closed in pride so he couldn't see me, "um...king SnuggleMain?"

His eyes shot open at the sound of his name, "oh (y/n), I didn't see you here", he ended his sentence with a chuckle. I smiled awkwardly at him, " so Y/n shouldn't you be with that sherriff? I've heard you have been living with them on your trip".

That was the last thing I wanted to talk about, " yeah, but I'm leaving today".

"well, I knew their filth would get to you eventually, save travels dear y/n"

"um...thanks?"

And with that he left, I was alone by the tree.

I now heard soft cries, I couldn't make out what they were saying, but they were probably crying for help.

I ran towards the sound, the closer I got the more I could hear what they were actually saying.

"Y/n! Y/n where are you?!"

I recognized the voice immediately, and i'm sure you know who it was. I turned around in the opposite direction and started running, I wasn't going to get my heartbroken again.

I finally reached the park again, away from him.

I checked my phone, it was 10 in the morning now.