Chapter 1

??? POV

I get a call as I was about to go to the meeting, just my day

'Sir, a person wants to join our team'

"Who is it?"

'John H. Doe'

"What is their level and ability?"

'Aura manipulation, and his level is 15.9'

"Accept him now"

'yes sir'

We finally got a powerful one, FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Johns POV

I was siting in a chair inside the waiting room when I heard a door open, it was the woman who told me to wait to be accepted. She comes up to me and says "you're accepted' while smiling and gives the papers to sign. I sign the paper and hand it to her and she tells me "alright, you're free to go" and walks away. I get up and head for the exit to see the outside world. I was going to Wellston Private High School because the headmaster wanted to see me and give me my schedule and dorm key.

When I get there, I see the tall building and I'm not surprised. Right as I step in the building with my suitcase, I'm greeted by a man with round glasses and light brown hair. "Hi, my name is Keene, who must you be?" the man said "My name is John Doe, I'm the new transfer student" I said back "oh, I'll lead you to the headmaster's office" he said as he walked away. I followed and after 13 minutes we arrive at the headmaster's office. I knocked on the door politely and I heard a "come in" at the other side of the door. I opened the door and the headmaster said "ah, you must be the new transfer student, please take a seat". I do what is told and the headmaster gave me my schedule and dorm key and said "please set a good example for others". I nodded, knowing what he meant. I look at my schedule and turned it and it said 'room 345'. Shouldn't be to hard to get there.

When I arrive, I knock on the door and I hear footsteps and unlocking sounds. I see a red head and a blonde head. "hello, and what do you need?" said the red head "this is my dorm" I said "oh yeah, Keene told me I was getting a new roommate" said the red head and he stepped aside to let me in, "also, where is my room?" I asked, politely "here, let me show you" said the red head and he started walking to a room and I followed. He opened the room and said "this is your room" and walked off. Rude much, but I didn't complain. I stepped in the room and instantly was hit with dust and a smell. 'this is gonna be long before this room is better' I thought and sighed.

It took me half an hour before the room was better and wasn't dirty and smelly. I unpack my clothes and placed them in the closet and my belongings in my draw. I walked out to see the red head and blondie fighting. I didn't think much of it and put on shoes and went to buy groceries sense my roommate seems to be the type to eat at food places.

I came back after an hour and the blondie is still here. I went to the kitchen to unpack the groceries and I even bought like 25 books for the topics for my classes. "hey" I hear as I was unpacking the groceries. I looked up and it was my roommate and I said "yeah?" "well we're planning on inviting people over and we wondered if you wanted to join" "sorry, I was going to study for the tests this month and the next" I said pointing to the backpack full of books "but the tests aren't even going to start until two weeks" my roommate said "and your point is?" I said back. My roommate sighed and said "suit yourself" and walked off.

After I unpacked the groceries, I heard knocking and my roommate and the blondie were fighting again so I had to answer the door. I went to the door and opened it and saw a group of students and said "hello, is there anything you need?" "yes, we're invited to a sleepover here" a girl with peach hair said "okay" and I opened the door and let them in. After all of them were inside I closed the door and walked back to my room. I opened my room door and went inside. I placed all my books down and started studying.

They are so loud, gosh! I got up and opened my door and went to where they were playing uno and I said "can you guys please keep it down? I'm trying to study" "wow, you're becoming like the second Seraphina" said boy with orange and black hair "you wanna say that again?" I said, while activating my ability. He gulped and went silent. I went back to my room before I heard a voice say "well, why don't you join?" I turned around and noticed a girl with magenta hair said that. I sighed and said "I'm trying to study for the tests" "aw, come one, the tests don't start in two weeks" said the girl with peach hair. They started chanting "join us" over and over again until I just gave up and said "fine, only because you guy probably won't stop" and I stomped to my room. They all let out a whisper sounding like 'finally' and continued playing what ever they were playing. I came back out and sat on the couch and a girl with teal hair said "hey, why don't we pay truth or dare?". We all said yes and she said "okay, I'll start first, Blyke's roommate, truth or dare?" "dare" I said. They all sighed except the teal haired girl and she said "I dare you to tell us about your ability". I sighed and said "my ability allows me to copy others and amplify them to my level, I can have multiple abilities at once to". They all were surprised but we continued the game.

After a few rounds of truth or dare, the peach haired girl pulled out a penguin plush from her backpack, and said "how about we all introduce ourselves because Blyke's roommate must feel confused" and I said "I can confirm, I'm very confused who you guys are". The peach haired girl said "I'll go first, My name is Remi and my ability is Lighting, my level is 4.8 and I'm the jack" and sounded proud on the last part. She processed to pass the penguin to the girl with teal hair and she said "my name is Elaine and my ability is healing, my level is 2.9" she passed the penguin to my roommate and he said "My name is Blyke and my ability is Energy beams, my level is 3.7" and passed it to the blondie and he said "My name is Arlo and my ability is Barrier, my level is 5.4 and I'm the king" and passes it to the girl with magenta hair and she says "My name is Seraphina, and my ability is Time manipulation, my level is 7.6 and I'm the Queen" and passes to the boy with orange and black hair and he said "my name is Isen and my ability is Hunter, my level is 3.7" and passes it to me "my name is John and my ability is Aura manipulation, my level is 15.9". They all looked shocked after hearing my ability and level. The room was filled with silence until I said "well, I think I'm going to study more" and I got up and walked to my room. I never came out of my room for the rest of the day, and when I did, it was for a drink or a snack.

Math class, 10:47

Remi's POV

This class is so hard, I don't even know what the teacher is saying. No wonder I fail. "okay class, in a few minutes, i'll be passing out the worksheet you'll be working on until class is over". Oof

After the teacher hands out the worksheet, I started working on them. I was on number 8, when John, stands up from his seat and walks to the teacher and gives her the worksheet. I was surprised buy decided to work on the worksheet because class is probably almost over.

(This is it, also sorry for not posting on the other stories, I've been really busy doing online work and writing this new story, bye)