🔞Melting ice-cream🔞

(A/N Well it's first time writing something about Kim and cop or should I say ming and kit I was talking to my friend and she awaken my evil thoughts so this is dedicated to her DracosForever hope you will gonna enjoy it)

Copter pov

Today is our day off for 2 days.

Well it's been a while since we (kimmon)are working together and working together it's fun and I like how we tease each other. I really like it when I tease him and he turns red.

Little skinship that small cuddles well I know that's it's not real it's just for our fans bit why do I feel it real. Why do I like it when Kim comes close to me? The way he take care of me. The way he treats me. He fulfilled my every wish doesn't matter how crazy it is.just thinking about it I am smiling like a creep.

Maybe I am thinking rubbish because it's been a while since I get laid and I think I really need to get laid. I shined .

When I was lost in my weird thoughts suddenly my door bells rang.

"Coming" cop.

As I opened the door I saw Kim with an ice cream box in his hands and my fav flavour too blackcurrant. My tongue is getting wet.when I was lost in my thoughts kim asked me something

"Won't you gonna let me in, it's melting you know," said Kim, pointing at the ice Cream.

"Ohh sorry come in" I invited him in.

He came in

"Get to Bowls and spoon so we can eat this before it's gonna melt," said kim.

I don't know what happened to my mind. I didn't bring any bowls, just two spoons.

"Here" I handed one spoon to kim.

He grabbed it and open the ice-cream box and we started eating.

"Well why are you here?" I asked Kim as I took one bite of ice cream. It's not that I don't like it. He is here but I wanted to know.

"Why don't you like it that I am here?" said Kim, licking his ice cream on his lips.

"Well it's not like that we usually don't get off days. I thought you would be gonna go out on a date or something" I replied.

Kim went silent for a while. I was eating my ice cream slowly.

"Yes it's the day off and I am on the date with my partner" said kim.

"You won't stop teasing me, right" I replied with a chuckle.

"What can I do to look cute when you turn red?" said kim.

"You said you wanted to eat icecream and today I was free so I bought it for you" added kim.

"For me" I asked again.

"So do you think there is someone else beside us here?" Kim asked.

I shook my head.

Kim ruffled my hair. He likes that a lot.

We both went silent and ate our ice cream slowly.

Well I was eating my ice cream and some of it ended up on my lips.

Kim wiped icecream for my lips with his thumb and licked it. I was just watching him in aww.

"Kim, what did you just do?" I asked.

"What, I was just removing the ice cream on your lips," replied kim.

"But why did you licked it?" I asked again.