twelve

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 "MANI" 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀

"Bitch!" Quis loud ass voice boomed throughout Mcdonald's "You got me fucked up! I asked for fresh motha fucking french fries and you gone gimmie these stale ass shits"

I looked around as all eyes were now on us and the scene Marquis was causing.

"The fuck y'all looking at" I mugged.

"This is so ghetto" Jayona mumbled.

"I won't tolerate your disrespect so i'm gonna ask you to leave" The cashier spoke. "Next!"

"Bitch I suggest you take yo Mc Ugly ass back there and get my fucking order right before I blow dis' bitch the fuck up"

"What's going on up here?" The manager came from the back.

"Yo McDumb ass employee here arguing with me after I specifically stated I wanted fresh french fries. If I was a opp I woulda called corporate on ha McStupid ass"

I shook my head as the nosy bitches around us stood there recording.

"I'm sorry sir, I'll get your order it's on the house don't worry about it."

"Na fuck it I don't even want the shit nomore. This is why I eat Wendy's you Mcdonald's niggas is garbage" He shook his head and walked away.

"Actually" He spoke turning back around. "Lemme get a Large Caramel Frappe"

"Our machine is down" The lady spoke looking sorry.

"Of fucking course it is. Armani and Jayona let's go before I pull off on y'all ass"

I laughed as everyone mugged us as we walked out. We got back to the car and all hopped in the back.

"Where the food at?" Sincere asked from the front seat.

"We ain't get it cause they don't respect my gangsta, every single time I go to the Mcdonald's it's always a fucking problem" Marquis spoke.

" I don't even know why we sent the three of y'all in there knowing y'all the cause of all our problems" Tyshawn shook his head.

I shrugged as I looked down at my phone. "Are we there yet?" I asked Sincere.

"Does it look like we there" He mocked back.

"Okay bitch, you ain't even have to do all that" I rolled my eyes.

I layed my head on Marquis shoulder and closed my eyes.

..

"Mani get up" Marquis shook me. I looked up seeing we were finally at the carnival.

We all got out the car and walked over to the ticket booth. We all got our bracelet things so we can get on every ride.

"What's first?" Quis asked.

"I just came for the food I don't wanna ride no rides" Jayona spoke.

"I hate niggas that come to theme parks and don't get on no rides" Sincere shook his head.

"Ain't no way imma get on some shit that came out of a suitcase shut the fuck up" She snapped.

"Let's do that" I pointed to the sling shot ride that slung you into the air.

"Yeah you on ya own with that one" Marquis shook his head.

I looked over at Ariana and Kobe who also looked away.

"Mmcht y'all pussy as fuck" I mumbled.

"Cmon , I'll do it with you" Sincere spoke stepping up.