Chapter 3

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's been a week since the operation. Naruto hasn't woken up yet and Akio is still waiting for him to wake up. Akio sits restlessly in the chair and has his arms crossed.

Akio: One week. A week and his parents didn't even come here once.

Suddenly Akio hears a groan and notices that Naruto is slowly waking up. He goes to his side and smiles at him.

Naruto: Akio?

Akio: Hey Naruto, how are you feeling.

Naruto: Could be better.

He wants to hold his head, but notices that nothing reaches his head. He looks at his shoulder and sees that his left arm is missing, his eyes widen and he starts breathing hard.

Naruto: My arm...

Akio hugs Naruto and he calms down a little. Akio pushes a chair to the bed and looks at Naruto with pity.

Akio: I'm sorry, Naruto. I couldn't save your arm. And your chakra coils are destroyed too, I don't know the cause yet, but there was a red chakra.

Naruto: Red chakra...

Akio raises an eyebrow and looks at Naruto questioningly.

Akio: Do you know anything about it?

Naruto: This is the Kyuubi chakra, I had a fight with my sister.

Akio accidentally breaks the cup he has in his hand and takes a deep breath in and out to calm himself down.

Akio: Naruto, you won't be able to become a ninja anymore.

Naruto: That's what I thought.

Akio: I have a gift for you.

Akio lifts up the metal case and opens it. Naruto's eyes widen when he sees that there is a metal arm in the case.

Akio: I know it's not a substitute for a real arm, but it's better than nothing

Naruto: I think it's great! Please put it on.

Akio laughs and starts to connect the arm. It takes a few moments, but Naruto was able to move the arm. Akio closes the suitcase and sits down again. Naruto decides to ask a question.

Naruto: Akio, you travel a lot, right? Could you take me with you?

Akio sticks a finger in his ear and starts moving it.

Akio: Are you an idiot?

Naruto looks sadly on his lap, he already expected something like that.

Naruto: Sorry that I aske-

Akio interrupts him and brings his joy back when he hears him say.

Akio: As if I leave you in this city full of idiots. In addition, you are now part of the family.

Naruto turns his head to the side.

Naruto: What do you mean?

Akio: You needed blood during the surgery, so I donated some. My family's blood changes someone else's DNA and makes him a member of my family. We have a very interesting ability and you also have it now. Another reason why I'm taking you with me.

Naruto: What kind of ability is that?

Akio laughs and shakes his head.

Akio: Naruto, I don't travel between countries. I travel between worlds.

Naruto: ....Worlds?

Akio: I can open portals with them I can travel to many other worlds. So Naruto do you wanna get out of here?

Naruto: Yes, please!

Akio throws a backpack to Naruto and goes to the door.

Akio: There is clothing in the backpack, look at you. I'll get some more supplies.

Akio leaves the room and Naruto opens the backpack, he finds black anbu pants and a blue hoodie. It doesn't take long for Akio to come back with Sapphire on his shoulder.

Akio: Let's go, Naruto.

Naruto: Yes Nii-san.

Akio laughs and throws his bangle in the air and a portal opens. Sapphire flies into the portal first. Akio picks up Naruto and jumps into the portal. The two land on an area full of feathers. Naruto notices that the two are sitting on a very large Sapphire and she flies through space.

Naruto: Where are we Akio-nii?

Akio: That is the world hub. Every star presents a world. Every world has its own story. And it's great fun to explore.

Naruto: Woah! Why is Sapphire so big?

Akio: This is how our family travels. One day each child receives an animal companion or a monster companion, with whom he can travel through the worlds. Come a new world awaits us.

Naruto: So cool!

To be continued.