Virtual Date♡

I don't know about you guys, but the state I live in is under stay-at-home order. 

 stay-at-home order or a movement control order is an order from a government authority to restrict movements of a population as a mass quarantine strategy for suppressing, or mitigating, an epidemic, or pandemic, by ordering residents to stay home except for essential tasks or to work in essential businesses

☆     ☆     ☆

My eyes reluctantly opened after I awoke from my 2nd nap of the day. I rolled over on my bed and stared at my ceiling fan. I'm tired of watching Tik Toks, I don't feel like going on Snapchat, my Instagram feed is getting dry, I was just outside, it's only 5pm... To put it simply, I hated quarantine. Being cooped up at home is driving me crazy!

The sudden ringing from my phone interrupted my pity party.

Incoming Facetime From ♡Oikawa Tooru

Swipe to Answer ➠

I never swiped so fast in my life. After the few seconds it took for our phones to connect, the face of my fluffy-haired boyfriend appeared on my phone screen.

"Hey, you," Oikawa cooed with a toothy grin. He was still cuddled up in his bed with his glasses on, and a blanket held up to his chin.

I sat up in my own bed. "Hi, Oiks," I smiled, "What's new?"

He rubbed his eyes. "I miss you!" he whined.

"I miss you too," I chuckled back.

Oikawa scooted up to a seated position. "Oh yeah, I need you to do something! It's extremely important."

"And what would this very important something be?" I chirped back.

"Okay, I need you to go downstairs to your pantry and flip your camera, so I can see what you have," he explained.

I tilted my head, "that's not what I was expecting, but okay." I sat up from my bed and walked downstairs to my pantry. I opened the cupboard and showed Oikawa.

He pressed his lips into a line as he examined the food left in my house, "mhm... uh huh..." Finally, I heard him clasp his hands together, "okay!"

"'What happened? I'm still confused about what's happening," I pouted.

He smirked and brought his face close to his camera, so I could only see his eyes, forehead, and eyebrows, "We're going a date!"

I raised an eyebrow "Tooru, we can't leave our separate houses... and all places are closed."

"Don't worry, I know. I'll be right back-" was all I heard before he ended the call. Oh no, he's done it. He's gone insane. Iwa, Maki, Matsun, and I all placed bets that Oikawa would be the first to lose his cool. Although Iwa-chan argues that Oikawa never had it in the first place.

I walked into my kitchen, dumbfounded. Soon enough, however, I got another facetime.

Incoming Facetime From ♡Oikawa Tooru

Swipe to Answer ➠

I answered the facetime, and my eyes widened at my phone screen. Oikawa stood behind his kitchen counter, which was filled with cooking ingredients wearing an apron over a blue hoodie. His glasses were off, the hair above his forehead was pulled into an itty bitty ponytail, and his sleeves were nicely cuffed at his elbows. "After reviewing your pantry," he began, "I saw you have dry spaghetti noodles, and last time I was at your house, you had jarred spaghetti sauce in your fridge. Luckily, I do too, so that's what we'll make for our virtual date!"