Chapter three/The welcome

_ Joey's Pov _

I was at my soccer practice when Billy ran out to see a girl; I never imagined that I was his sister. Ana has always been a very pretty girl, I haven't seen her in a long time and the truth is that she looks beautiful now.

I don't believe much in love because my parents have never really loved each other; I hope I don't fall in love with Ana, she is my best friend's sister and I don't think it's a good idea.

_ Ana's Pov _

I went to the principal's office to give me my schedules and my room number and things like that.

When I finished talking to the principal, I started looking for my room until I found it and inside of it was a girl on the floor trying to unpack.

The girl saw that I entered and stopped quickly to say hi to me.

Morgan: Thank god I have a roommate, I'm Morgan

Ana: Hi my name is Ana, did you arrive today?

Morgan: You guessed, I'm new

Joey: Wow we're almost roommates

Billy: Do I help you unpack crackhead?

Ana: I actually want to unpack alone to distract myself, I look for you later crackhead

Billy and Joey (at the same time): Have fun with that!

I started to unpack and at the same time I talked to Morgan, she's very nice.

It seemed that we already knew each other.

We literally talk about everything.

I think she will be my new best friend, but no one can ever replace Alan.

He's my partner in crime.