16

"Have you talked to him?"Skye asked me a few days later.
"No he rejects my calls and leaves my texts on read."I muttered.
"You need to go over there with me then. You both are meant to be."she said.
"I need him."I mumbled.

She pulled her phone out and mine started going off. I picked it up and bit my lip before answering it.

"Do you still want me?"he asked softly.
"I don't want us broken up."I mumbled.
"I'm sorry for what I did Kaiser."he replied.
"Do we have to talk about it?"I asked.
"No baby. Will you come over?"he said his voice breaking.
"Skye is about to bring me. I'm coming."I said softly.

We got off the phone and I went to throw a bag together. I walked back out to Skye and she smiled at me.

"He hasn't slept since the other day babe."she told me.
"His voice broke when he asked me to come over."I said softly.
"You ready?"she asked.
"Yeah I'm ready."I said.

Few Hours later

"You guys hungry?"Joel asked.
"Zab needs sleep."I spoke up.
"You won't go lay down with me."he muttered.
"I've tried to get you to go to your room with me Zabdiel."I said softly.
"Zab go with Kaiser you need to sleep you been up for days."Richard spoke up.

He let me take his hand and help him to his feet. He stumbled and I put my hand on his chest to steady him. We walked up to his room and I looked up to see tears in his eyes.

"Baby you're ok."I said softly.
"Do you hate me for that night?"he asked.
"I could never hate you Zabdiel. I was hurt but I'll be ok I promise."I replied.

He pulled his hoodie off and I kicked my shoes off before pulling him over to his bed. We laid down and I kissed him softly before laying my head on his chest.

"I love you Kaiser."he said softly.
"I love you too Zabdiel now get some sleep."I replied.

Hours Later

"You sleeping all day?"Skye asked when I walked into the kitchen for us both something to drink.
"Probably unless he wants to stay up."I said softly.
"He needs the sleep."Joel spoke up.
"He needs to eat also Joel. He hasn't for a few days."Richard replied.
"I'll eat when I'm hungry."Zabdiel groaned coming in the kitchen.
"Baby they're just worried about you don't be mean."I said softly.
"Come back to bed with me?"he asked.
"Let's go."I replied.
"Spoiling him."Christopher spoke up.
"Would you rather him stay like he's been?"Erick asked.
"Erick you have no room to talk. He did what he did by going out with you."Joel spoke up.
"Drop it. It's in the past."I muttered.
"Babe go lay down with him before he falls asleep standing up."Skye said softly.

I bit my lip looking up at him and he shook his head before I followed him back to his room. He laid down and I straddled his hips after shutting the door. I leaned down to kiss him softly and he smiled when I pulled away I kissed down his neck and nibbled on his chest making him laugh.

"Baby you marking me?"he asked.
"Can't help myself."I laughed.
"It feels good babe."he told me.
"Zabdiel I should of stuck with you 3 years ago."I said softly.
"You have me now Kaiser. Yours babe I promise."he replied.

I kissed the mark that was darkening on his chest and he kissed my forehead when I climbed off him. He turned the tv on so we could watch movies together and I texted Skye asking her to bring out plates up. I heard her laughing downstairs and Zabdiel smiled at me.

"I love you."I said softly.
"I love you more."he replied.
"I have food."Skye said before coming in the room.
"Thanks."Zabdiel said smiling her way.

She put it on the table next to me and stuck her tongue out at me. I winked and went to sit on his lap. Skye shook her head laughing and noticed the mark on his chest from me.

"Don't have too much fun up here."she laughed before leaving.