Simply me 🌹

You know growing up it wasn't always perfect but I feel like growing up and watching everything around me made me the person I am today . I have my fucked up issues  granted my tlady did her best to raise me compared to most I think I'm pretty okay. I wasn't dumb to nothing going on . I've always been aware of my surroundings I'm always just observing . I've seen my mama beat on by my stepdad I've seen that woman love a man and stick by him while he did him , and go in and out of prison , and shitted on her when he came out . I've watched my sperm donor raise other people kids and claim other people kids and barely did for me . I've watched my mama dedicate her life to make sure I'm good and my brother til this day I'm forever grateful not saying me and my tlady relationship perfect but , I'll never be ungrateful!
Now my sperm donor AhAhHA is probably why I'm majority fucked up even tho my step dad raised me i feel like the little girl in me wanted my FATHER to be there fuck the material shit , the money , and the gifts ! a little girl will just want to spend time with her daddy but sadly I couldn't get that lol that was like pulling tooth and nail and asking for to much I've watched that man raise kids that wasn't even his blood like wow this man has told me fucked up shit and honestly he's one of the reasons I have to make it and I will make it not only for myself but just to show mfs you shitted on me now look but aye they say " THE CHILD YOU PUT LAST YOU WILL NEED FIRST " I wholeheartedly believe that ! that's another conversation for another day 🤷🏾‍♀️ Now coming from a fucked up ass family will damage you to my mama side so stuck up and boujie , and I can't fuck with the fake shit ! my mama a black sheep God rest my grandma soul but she was not nice to my mama at all I don't know how you can be so evil and mean to your own child but that lady was that even tho I love my grandma she was doing to much at times I ride behind my tlady 💁🏾‍♀️ . My mama family always got they nose in the air like they shit don't stank we keep our distance especially now that I'm older I can't fake kick it AT ALL ! My daddy side I don't to much know them it is what it is on that fuck em besides my great granny that lady was so sweet and I love my baby to death she's sick and can't remember me anymore she's gotten worse since I last seen her a few years ago and let's not even talk about that now that me and sperm donor don't talk I'm highly pissed I can't even get updates on my granny and it's fucked up fr 💔 that shit fucks with me deeply how petty a grown ass man can be but whatever . I've moved around a lot so many schools so many faces and new places but it's normal I love traveling now lol so I guess it's cool like I was saying in the beginning I'm a watcher so they would label me quiet af every time I start a new school but I really gotta feel vibes and ppl out first I use to be shy af like super bad but now I'm still quiet but I'm definitely a social butterfly once I open up . I'm the wild friend lol I don't have many friends , I can literally count on one hand of who I fuck with . In high school and jr high when your finding yourself you run into fuck ppl sometimes you meet your forever besties and love of your life sometimes you don't 🤷🏾‍♀️ I feel like I always give more then I take as in like I'm always more loyal , I'm always giving someone my last if I fuck with you I fuck with you anything you need I'll be there ( which don't get itconfused I'll give anybody I fuck with my last even a stranger ) but I don't get that in return just a bunch of weirdo shit I be to real for mfs and i would rather be friendless then fake kick it I'm getting to old to do that shit I know eventually I'll find my forever besties I'm not sweating it .
Let's get into my love life lol I'm SINGLE BIG SINGLE CAUSE FUCK A NIGGA PERIODT LOL 😂 ummm I'm not a virgin I lost that shit just to lose it HONESTLY and HONESTLY girls , boys Don't !!!! Just wait I was stupid I mean I did what I did but if you can wait do it ! don't let nobody pressure you into doing it that shit don't just hurt one time it hurts multiple times but that's shit ppl don't tell you ( PLEASE WEAR CONDOMS) it's not something worth losing for somebody you don't love , or care about , or plan on marrying you know what I mean ? Anyways i have a ex we gone call him DaBaby lol DaBaby is someone I met through a homegirl I thought was my bff I'll get to that later . Me and DaBaby have a crazy "situationship" almost 3 years in on and off it was weird how it came about I can't even say I love dude anymore cause honestly it ain't no love there more lust then anything I don't wanna be with nobody who keep me confused it's just a lot of dumb shit I have those to a lot of dumb moments I'm young I'm 23 I'm still finding me and I just want to write a story as I go through it kinda like a diary but I'm changing some of the names because of certain situations ARE REAL like I said I'm 23 I'm learning still ... just read , comment along with me I just need to write before I explode and I felt this is a good way to vent and give a lil entertainment based off my life and others around me some true some will not be just to add a lil SPLAHHH a lil extra drama for ya mama just fwm and I'll fw ya back I'm learning this shit as I go I'll appreciate the comments and feedback even if it's to tell me I'm shitty but don't do to much this mouth ain't nun to play with so play ya with ya mammy and dem bald head kids and not me Okay okay now hopefully you enjoy 🤷🏾‍♀️😂