Welcome

Hi everyone,

Hi readers,

Welcome to Separated

[A twin tale]

I have been asking myself what plans I have for this book,I do I plan to start it[the first paragraph and chapter matters alot] so I decided to start drafting ,every idea I get penned down and put together to make a scene and I have been browsing alot on writing to make sure I do my best in this book[for you my readers and mostly for myself].

[Q] what made you title your book separated?
[A] I can't really say,maybe it just came from the thought of being separated from home due to the covid-19 pandemic.

[Q] then why make it a twin tale?
[A] Being far from home means being far from my sister and she's like a twin to me,it just came out from my imagination. What if we were twin and we were separated just like this?...lol.

[Q] What time did this idea pop up in your brain?
[A] wow...that was past midnight.

[Q] what part of the world are you from?
[A] Am from Africa, Nigeria to be precise. I don't know if we have anyone from Nigeria or Africa here.

[Q] Name that country you would love to visit one day?
[A] That would be America,precisely California.

I want Separated to be packed with all the action,adventure and romance plus enough plot twist[and no writers block] to make the ride fun and worthwhile.

I want to write it in a African setting that I can easily relate to or should I try writing it in a foreign setting?

I think a foreign setting would fit the book so please pardon any errors you notice while reading. It would be hard not making mistakes but I would use  Google to reduce the number of errors you will find while reading.
I might change my mind,still not concluded.

That's all,if there's more I would let you know and give you feed back on the update schedule.

Till we meet again

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
And keep reading

Love
Amarachi💘