Do you know this girl?

Aimes Pov.
I did go home that night, like was said. I tried to sneak up to my room but my dad caught me. He threw me to the floor, and I hit my head on the coffee table.

"Where the hell have you been! You good for nothing little bastard!" He yelled at me. 

"Hiding from you!" I yelled back out of impulse. No no no, bad Aimes. Oh damn it. My dad was furious. I backed away, my dad grabbed me and punched me. I yelled in pain and ran around my house.

"No way! Come back here ya little bastard!" He yelled, chasing me. I picked up the phone while I ran and called 911. 

"Twenty five, Francis drive. My dad's hurting me" I whispered into the phone. My dad threw it out of my hands.

"Nice try kid" my dad shoved me to the ground. Well at least he hadn't heard me. He got on top of me and began punching me hard. I screamed in pain. I was almost more scared and mentally hurting. This was my dad, my own father. I blacked out after a bit. All I could think about was my brother. God why'd he have to die!? Why'd I have to lose him. 

Guys Pov. 

I was lying in my bed thinking about Connie, but I suddenly heard a police car outside. I looked out my window. Oh no, they were going to Amethyst's house. I ran down stairs.

"Mom!" 

She came running out in her PJ's. 

"It's Aimes house" I huffed.

"Stay inside," she told me. She went out to the porch, I saw an ambulance pull up and I ran outside. I saw Mr. Ryans being put in a cop car and the ambulance going inside the house. They came out with Aimes on the dolly. 

"Aimes!" I yelled as I ran towards the paramedics.

"Guy wait!" My mom called, but I didn't listen.

"Aimes! Aimes!" I ran up to her.

"Do you know this girl?" The paramedics asked.

"She's my best friend," I told them. My mom ran up and held onto me. 

"Are you this boy's mother?" They asked her. 

"Yes, I am. Is she alright?" My mom asked. 

"You two should come with us," a lady said. My mom nodded. I rode in the ambulance while my mom drove. Please don’t be dead Aimes, please.

Guys Pov.
A couple days later. Aimes was still asleep in the hospital bed. She had a broken nose, and lost a lot of blood. I only left the hospital to go to school. The guys came by yesterday and they're coming again today. I just want her to wake up. Suddenly, to my joy, her eyes started to flutter open. She groaned.

"Jeez. Where am I?" She groaned.

"In the hospital" I chuckled. 

She looked up at me.

"Wow. God my head hurts"

"Well surprisingly you only have a minor concussion and a broken nose. Mostly just lost a lot of blood. They say he hit you with a glass bottle?" I was still scared of the news.

"That must've when I blacked out. By the way, how long was I out for?" she said.

"Two days" I sighed.

"Wow" she also sighed

Aimes Pov.
Two days. Guess the old man got me good. Just then the whole team came barging in.

"You're alive!" Averman yelled, making us all laugh. Everyone came over and hugged me. After almost an hour of talking Coach Bombay came in.

"Hey Coach" I smiled at him. 

"Hey Aimes. How ya feeling?" He asked me.

"Like the day I crashed into the boards" I chuckled making the others do so too. Just then a lady in a suit came in.

"Hello, Amethyst Ryans?" She asked. I nodded "I'm Mrs. Green. I came to talk to you about your father. He's been sent to jail" she told me.

I nodded again. I knew he would be. 

"Where am I gonna live?" I asked. 

"Well that's another thing we need to discuss" she told us "do you have any close family?" I shook my head. 

I looked up at Guy. We both knew they couldn't afford it. I was gonna get sent to a foster home.

"I am" coach Bombay spoke up "well, a family friend" he stated "I'm also a lawyer" he added. I smiled. 

"Well Amethyst. Would you be comfortable with living with Mr..."

"Bombay" coach Bombay finished. 

I nodded smiling. Everyone smiled.

"Alright" the lady smiled before walking out.

"Thanks Coach" I smiled at him “You didn’t have to”

"No problem kid" he smiled back “And happy to. I don’t want you to get seperated from the team”

“Nah you just need me to win” I smirked, making everyone laugh.

I was let out the next day, but I wasn't allowed to play for a bit.
Coach Bombay’s house was bigger than mine, and a lot nicer. He set me up in the guest room, once we went home and grabbed my stuff. He was actually really nice and considerate. I loved living with him, I was happy living with him. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys again thank you so much for 100 reads!! <3