Soft (BruAbba)

BruAbba week Day 2 domestic/ family/ comfort

A quiet pitter patter of rain could be heard outside the small Naples home of Bruno Bucciarati-Abbacchio. His charming, sapphire eyes were fixed on the meal he was preparing. For once, it was peaceful in his home.

He let out a relaxed sigh, taking in the silence, he knew where all his kids were. Fugo was reading a book in his room, Mista and Giorno were out somewhere, and Narancia was sitting on the couch watching a movie.

But where was his hus...oh! He was here. Bruno cut his curious thought off the moment he felt all too familiar arms around his waist and warm breath against his neck. A soft hum escaped him as he leaned back into his husband's touches. "Mm..Leone... Sweetheart, the food is almost done. Could you set the table?"

"Of course, my love."

As quick as the arms had been put around his waist, they were gone. He heard Leone's steps and the faint clink of kitchenware as the tall man set the table behind him.

It wasn't much longer that the food was cooked and ready to eat. "Leone, the food is ready. I'm going get Panna out of his room."

As he passed the living room, he pats Narancia's shoulder gently. "Nar, dinner is ready." A smile spread across his face as the teenager took off towards the kitchen the moment the words left his mouth.

"Panna! Dinner is ready, please put your book away!"

He heard rustling and soon spotted the blonde boy walking out of his room.

Finally, they all sat at the dining table together enjoying their meal. Bruno only had to fuss Narancia a few times for annoying Fugo, a change compared to how rowdy things got when all the boys were actually here.

Bruno felt a smile come across his face once again when he felt his husband take hold of his hand under the table. He looked over at the lovely man that owned his heart, feeling at ease from the sight of his handsome features.

After dinner, Bruno cleaned up along with Fugo's help as Abbacchio and Narancia disappeared into the living room. He hummed softly, washing dishes and giving them to Fugo to dry. "What book were you reading, Panna?"

"The Great Gatsby."

"I thought Guido messed it up?"

"He did, but Giorno fixed it for me."

Bruno smiled once again, finishing up washing the last dishes and drying his hands off. "If you want to finish up your book, you can. I love you." He placed a light kiss to the young boy's forehead before letting him go back to his room.

"Maybe I'll watch tv with Leone and Narancia for a bit.." He mumbled, making his way towards the living room. He paused at the sight he saw on the couch, a look of fondness soon covering his face.

On the couch was Leone and Narancia. Leone took up half of the couch, leaning back with his legs wide open, quiet snores coming from him. Narancia on the otherhand, was on top of his gothic father's lap, his arms around Leone's neck and head on his chest fast asleep. Bruno was sure he saw a bit of Narancia's drool on Leone's chest, but didn't do anything about it.

Instead, Bruno took out his phone and snapped a quick picture of the two. A warmness settled in his chest as he put his phone away and quickly snuggled up to them on the couch, worming his way into Leone's side and putting an arm across Narancia's back. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep as well.