CHAPTER 1

2 weeks later. It was Brian and Karen's wedding. The wind breezing coolly through the park full of smiling faces under the fall season that is nearing winter season. Every bit of people there were full of happiness and excitement. There sits a man with dark brownish medium length hair on the bench alone wearing a tuxedo; holding a small box and stuttering his right foot, looking really nervous but excited at the same time.

"Am I really going to ask her? Am I ready to go for it?" said Keith, "Keith Watterson!" pats his face twice, "You got this..." Keith releases a deep breath while looking down to the ground. A pair of white shoes under his eyes. Keith looks up, "Hey...You're here." He smiles.

BING! BING! BING! BING! A dozen of messages coming through. BING! BING!
"Who's bothering me right now...." An annoyed tone while unlocking the phone. "What do you want Brian....?" Keith scrolls the messages.

"Keith!"

"I have a good idea 2 bring out ur sad broken ass of urs and help u forget about Natalie!"

"I got....US! some tickets for a 5-days cruise around the SOUN City, Prince Island and Star Heights!"

"U got to let urself out there & b more marketable with the LADIES! Not whining in bed b4 ur graduation week man!"

"Thanks 4 the inv8 man...I think I'll just sit back here and until grad week." Keith replied.

"C'mon MAN! I'm throwing a bone here for ya! How long u wanna be this sad bro?"

"I just don't feel it bro...I know ur trying to do good with ur bestie. But why not just hold it until the time Im ready for it. Cool B?"

"Aight...I'll come by once ur ready."

Keith sit by the side of his bed and opens his Sportify and plays his 'broken' playlist. There he sits, Run by Joji plays. While listening and really immerse with the emotion and song.

"Babe! Happy Birthday 20th birthday!" Keith gives her a present with chocolates and balloons.

"Uhh...Thanks babe! I didn't expect you would surprise me with this...." Natalie said with a forced excitement.

"You okay? You look like something is bothering you." Keith is worried, "Is this too much or something?"

"Can you let me drive back to my house?"

"Why the sudden?"

"I just want to drive for some reason. Please..."

"Okay..." Keith gets out from his car and switches places with Natalie.

Natalie drives around Ellewood and seems like she's soaking it in before heading back to her house. Natalie leaves Keith's neighbourhood to her house in Aldan Avenue. Natalie was quiet and was not herself and Keith is noticing it since she was driving around Ellewood. 

"There's something wrong, is it?" Keith asked with a monotonous tone.

"Ummm... Do you remember about Zack?"

"Yeah, the friend you got acquaintance with during your intern. We met during your company's party last month. What about him?"

"What would you feel if I am in love with two person at the same time?" She looks at him, biting her lips.

The traffic shines red. The car stops, as well as time for Keith after hearing those words and reminiscing of all the things he did with her. The traffic felt long and his thoughts too.