CHAPTER 2

"This is SOUN News...We are informing there is certain area are hostile currently due to a homicide that happened at Saphhire Tower. Please be vigilant citizens of SOUN City. The suspect is still at large. A blue mustang stops by the red light besides Brian's ride. They both look at the car and the driver. A dark brownish hair and tie; smoking. The driver looks at them.

"Damn, he looks like his onto something." Keith said.

"He looks like a cop to me though." Brian stares.

The mustang turn to the corner and both go their own separate ways.

"So, where is the cruise at?" Keith asks.

"It's waiting at the Queens Pier. There's gonna be a party, bash and anything you possible think of! LADIES would be swarming in there as well!" excitedly said by Brian

"You got to tone down with the 'Ladies', B. You should find something more intimate once in a while."

"I'll be when she is the right one. For now....It's all about FUN, boy!" screams Brian.

"Are you sure you're not on some kind shits like bull shark testosterones? You act like youre freaking Brucie in GTA 4, B. You know those make your cojones weird."

"Ha-Ha...Funny. I'm not some jock or steroid junkie. That's how I roll."

"Just making sure, B. You never know...Thanks by the way... For this." Keith holds his shoulder.

"That's what friends for bro. That's what I do best. I know it's been tough for you."

They arrive at Queens Pier and sees a semi-large cruise by the pier. They walk to the pier they see people are enjoying the summer breeze by the pier and having some fun and some are also joining them for the cruise.

'You excited bro? I'm pumped!" Brian jumping up and down.

"B, are you sure you're not on some shit? I'm worried you're bringing me to some kind of drug fest cruise." Keith looking worryingly.

"Trust me on this one." Brian shows their tickets and they both walk up into the cruise. The cabin stewardess the cruise leads them to their rooms that are opposite to each other, "See you later Keith," They both enter their own rooms.

Keith puts his bags and looks around the room and view from a small window where the sea is. "It would've been fun if I was able to bring Natalie to enjoy this cruise." There still lumps in his throats and heart feeling very heavy when he reminiscing the memories. He sigh heavily and lays on the bed. He takes a nap.

Brian sits Keith on a chair on his front porch. "What happened bro?"

Keith looks down to floor and tears dropping one by one. "I just don't know, how to say it. It just ended just like that. Gone in a flash. I KNEW! I FREAKIN' SAW IT IN A MILE! But...She just shrug it off...multiple times, whenever I asked her about her relationship with Zack."

"You guys look like everything was working out. No fighting and stuff. I guess I was wrong." Brian said.

"It was all good before the airport screwjob. She went with that S.O.B. Since then, It...just felt different and cold. I felt it. Every time I ask her "is everything okay?" She just shrugs it off like my questions about her with Zack. Everything just was not the same. I did my best to save it. The more I try, the further it went." Keith covers his face with sadness.

Brian couldn't say a word but only thing he could do was to be there for Keith. "If you need anything, I'll be here. Take your time."

Thump...Thump...Thump...A knock on the door, "Bro! We're already off the pier. Let's go and have some funnnnnn." Brian excitedly said.