Author's note

This story is the first I feel really confident about, this one I'm not writing out of boredom. THIS STORY WILL BE GORY. 

This story does not have a cover, and to that I am sorry. The reason it will have no cover is because I am a terrible artist and photo-shopper. That said if you would like to make a cover my DMs are always open.

You may request mutants, I am fine with that. Just please use description, and try to be original. Give everything needed. I will shout you out. However there is no guarantee that your mutant will be in the story.

This story will be quite mature. However if this story will curse is still up in the air (Thought that it would add a little humor how a lot of the mutants are getting killed but they still refuse to cuss) So if you have an opinion on it, comment here.

I might make a backstory on the mutant's story (Not each, but they entire race, and some of the fan favorites) So, if you wanna make a cover for that go ahead. 

Finally, I WILL take constructive criticism. However I will NOT take "This sucks" and let you say you were trying to help. 

I believe that this the end of the author's note. If your in the future (Which you probably are because no one reads my books as soon as they come out.) Go ahead to the next chapter. If not, please wait.