YEETUS NOT DELETUS

*cue orange justice*

"So six people are going," Percy said slowly, counting on his fingers. "As much as I want to go, I have finals coming soon, and Annabeth will behead me if I didn't make it to the same college as her. Hazel, Will, who are you going to choose?"

"Six shall go, thou labyrinth..." Hazel muttered under her breath. "The prophecy says that we need to go through the labyrinth. I need to go, Will will go, but we need four other people."

Will hummed slightly. "We need someone who knows magic and someone fast, so a kid of Hecate and Hermes. But who are the other two?"

"Someone who's determined to see Nico, someone like a sibling...." Annabeth rubbed her chin and did the classic anime thinking pose.

Nyssa Barrera from the Hephaestus cabin snapped her fingers. "Reyna and Jason! For all I can see, they're like his parents."

Piper let out a wheeze. "That's an understatement, Barrera. They're like his dam guardian angels."

"Dam," Percy nodded vigorously in agreement.

"About the Hecate and Hermes kid, why not Lou Ellen and Cecil Markowitz?" Will asked. "The four of us became pretty good friends over time."

"I know, but the emo kid was pretty hard to kiss up to," Cecil scoffed, laying back onto his chair and stretching out.

"So it's decided! We'll leave tomorrow morning, so get ready and pack your stuff!" Leo cheered.

"Leo, you're not even going on this quest."

"Let a man dream, Blackstone."

§§§§§§§§§§§

Getting a second life is one thing. Making it a better life, that's the trick.

The next thing he knew, he was rising through the dirt and bursting through the ground, and there was a patch of hyacinths next to his head. Nico Di Angelo looked up, and it was that moment that he realised that he was in the centre of the world, Delphi.

He picked up the purple hyacinths from the side of his head and plucked out one single tiny flower from the flower. 

"O' Hyacinthus, how you've captured my heart, yet how you flew out my grasp like a petal."

Land o' Hyacinth.

So this was where Hyacinthus died.

When he crushed a single petal, the scent of blood and grief filled his nostrils. These weren't normal hyacinths. These were the original ones that grew from Hyacinthus's blood. No wonder they can survive for over thousands of years.

Nico knelt down and buried it once into the dirt. If these are the originals, then it should survive.

He stood up, flipped his sword twice, and swung it back to front a few times.

Good, his skills haven't faded since he was dead.

Since he was dead.

Gods, how long was he dead?

He has to get back to camp immediately.

"This is the only way," Nico urged. Then he gave into the shadows that were so tempting and comfortable to just get lost and be dead in. 

Well, he thought to himself. This wasn't how he imagined he would die.

Then it was the normal procedure. Charon, the river Styx, the judges, and Elysium.

When he first stepped into Elysium, he realised that he didn't know anyone here, except for the ones that were dead from the first Titan war.

 You know what, he can't be bothered.

"You were supposed to die years ago, Potter,"  Minos growled. That caught Nico's attention. Oo, it's a person that escaped from death.

"I know, if it wasn't for my mom, I would've died like 84 years ago," Potter shrugged. "So does this change anything?"

"You can bring a person back to life," Minos shrugged it off, as if it was nothing.

Potter gulped. "What?"

"I need some time to choose who, though...."  Potter sighed.

"Well, I'll recommend Di Angelo over there. He just died saving someone unimportant," Minos explained. "Also, his dad is Hades."

"Then I'll choose him, I guess. He saved someone's life," Potter  shrugged.

And then, whoosh, he was tugged upwards.

§§§§§§§§§§

Will shouldered his bag over his shoulder. "So."

Lou Ellen tugged on a lock of her purple hair. "So?"

"Y'all ready?" Will asked, gesturing to the other five.

"Why not? It's our quest," Reyna shrugged.

Hazel pointed at the ground and it made an open. When Cecil poked his head in, he complained that it looked like that the passageway will never end. He got shoved in by Lou Ellen, which isn't really a surprise, until they heard his screams fading away.

"Well," Jason blinked. "This thing is deep."

Nonetheless, the six of them jumped in, and all the other campers that read the Hunger Games gave them a silent salute.

YEETUS DELETUS