Let's Play, Dreamers: The Prologue

Nanindig ang mga balahibo ko nang bigla na lamang magpapatay-patay ang mga ilaw.

This is what I hated the most. It's just fine with me if the lights are completely turned off, kaysa ang ganito na nagpapatay-patay. It's sending me chills down my spine! It just adds a horrifying mood that frightens me! I was alone! Paano kung may biglang bumulaga sa harap ko? I regret watching horror movies with the same scenario.

I was scared, I really am. This is no joke. Plus, I didn't bring my knife! Great!

This night is infuriating the hell out of me to the utmost level. If I only knew na magkakahiwalay kami, I shouldn't have given my knife! But, I already have made a promise—that I won't kill tonight—anymore. Hinding-hindi na ako papatay. What I did last time won't happen again. . .

I was running, nonstop, breathless. My chest was now dominated by mixed emotions: fear, tension, disbelief, and panic. I also felt heavy pain all over my body. I was running nonstop!

Bahala na!

Sandali akong napahinto at napahawak sa tuhod ko para habulin ang paghinga, sweats were all over my body. I reached the lower part of my gown at malakas itong hinila. Hanggang binti na lang ito, halatang-halata ang punit. I could run freely and easily now.

I continued running, death is chasing me.

Until I heard the sound of a knife that fell on the tiled floor. . . Kung tatantiyahin, that sound came from nearby! That only means. . .

I didn't waste any seconds and run again as fast as I could. I have a bad feeling about this. That sound and the scenario is familiar. If you are a fan of thriller movies, you will surely know about that sound and what does that sound signifies. . . Someone is in danger or worse, someone was caught in danger.

I hope. . .  It's not him.

I arrived at the main exit of the mall. Saktong paghinto ko sa pizza corner, my eyes widened as I bumped into someone! Please, not this time. My chest is about to explode now as the tense heats up! Because of the strong impact made by the unexpected collision, my body landed on the floor directly. I couldn't help but to scream in pain!

However, this is not the right time to have pleasantries with my pains and wounds. Kaagad akong tumayo at hinarap ang taong nakabunggo ko. Deafening silence illuminated the place—and I had trauma in it.

Seems like my feet were glued to the floor. I swallowed the huge lump in my throat. Parang may kung ano'ng bumara sa lalamunan ko dahilan para hindi ako makapagsalita—para bang tinakasan ng boses. I could feel my heart thumping inside my chest wildly.

I couldn't believe whom I'm seeing right now. I didn't sign up for this. I was unprepared.

I had to find them first—the three of them. I had to meet other Dreamers before anything else. They're in gigantic danger—and so I am. But certainly, I had no choice at all.

Nasa harapan ko na siya. . .

She's no other than the Killer Dreamer. She slaughtered number of Dreamers in this place. She did it all from the very beginning.

She is the culprit.

The criminal.

The mastermind.

The devil who took advantage of our lives.

Bakas ang matinding kaba, takot, pangamba, at pagod sa mukha niya. May mga punit na rin ang gown niya at nakapaa lamang siya. Sweats were now all over her. On her right hand is a sharp knife. She was holding it tightly as if her life was sculptured on it.