I Choose Koaru!

As Red was getting close to the end, people finally realized Red was wearing a dress. Some were confused and concerned as they didnt know that Red was a female. Rex, Bates, Rye and Haruhi stopped dancing when the spot light stopped moving, but it was on no one yet. When Red kept playing, everyone watched in wonder, as she got to the end the spot light turned off then when Red finished playing the song, it landed on him...Kaoru Hitachiin the youngest twin.

Everyone watched Red walk off the stage and headed to her classmate with her orange light following her. She stopped in front of him with a microphone because she wanted the whole family to hear what she was going to say. "Kaoru-san. It took me a while to figure out who I wanted to choose but I decided on you." She blushed while shyly handing the rose that she got from him. Kaoru smiled shyly watching and was about to kiss her but she put her hand up to stop him. It made him frown but he understood when Red turned to her family. "Good evening family, most of you might be confused on my outfit and me speaking more than ever. The reason being...I am a girl." She said which made everyone gasp for different reasons; some was for the shock of not knowing, some was for the shock of Red telling her real gender.

"I am truly sorry about hiding my gender, but I think it is time that I dress as me." Red finished then looked at Kaoru shyly to nodding that she will let him kiss her, and he did by getting on her level.

~Time Skip~

It was a new year, Rex, Rye, Red, Haruhi, Hikaru and Kaoru were now second years while Tamaki and Kyoya were third years and Mori and Honey had graduated. It was also different to see Red and Haruhi in a new version uniform. It was the same blue blazer but a black skirt, instead of the yellow dresses. Only them got to wear since they were still in the host club, which also changed. The club had started having guys come in, but only to be friends since if they flirt with Haruhi or Red, well they will be kicked out.

As the host club was going on, Red was sitting at the window sill pouting because her boyfriend Kaoru has been busy spending time with Hikaru. As she held Bunick, she didnt notice Kaoru walking up to her. He made his way to Red, got on his knees and tapped her back to make her turn around. "I'm sorry Ru." Kaoru said which made Red try not to smile but smiled anyways. "Kao-chan!" She said happily, which made him hum. "I'm sorry." He said which made him get tackled in a hug.

Rex looked over and gaged. "Get a room!" He said which made his guests and some hosts to laugh at him.

~Time Skip to Another Year~

Red was now in third year along with her brothers, Haruhi, Hikaru and Kaoru, and the six of them were the only hosts left in the club. Tamaki, Kyoya, Mori and Honey werent there anymore as they thought it would be best to let the club be done once the young ones graduate. Rex was the new king while Rye was in charge of the money. And the twins were in charge of the different themes, as for Haruhi she was in charge of the food and drinks. And Red, well she was in charge of events and music but she has been feeling down for a while since Kaoru had been staying away from her.

Her brothers watched her sadly play tunes on the piano, they looked at each other wishing that they could tell her the reason but they wanted to keep it a secret since their friend asked them too.

~Time Skip to a Week~

Red sat in her room looking at the music sheet while holding her flute. She read the notes while humming to it, to see if she needs to change it. Red was about to play her flute but got stopped by her phone ringing, normally she would leave it but she didnt when she saw Kaoru's name calling her. Her eyes lit up and quickly grabbed her phone answering it. She smiled wide when she heard his voice through her phone. "Ru? Are you free tonight?" He asked while he got ready. "Mhm yes." She said which made him smile. "Good. Wear the dress that I am mailing you." He said, which she agreed to since she hasnt seen him in ages.

She waited in her orange dress with her hair in a bun with the orange rose to match

She waited in her orange dress with her hair in a bun with the orange rose to match. Her eyes lit up when she saw Kaoru pulling up in a car, he got out of the driver's seat and smiled softly at her. "Hello Ru." He said while picking her up and spinning her around. She giggled quietly while smiling. "I missed you Kao-chan!" She replied as she was guided to the car. Kaoru opened her door and helped in, he got in his side and then started driving. They reached the place that showed plays. "I hope you enjoy this." Kaoru said with a soft smile, Red nodded with a smile and the two headed inside.

They watched the play with Red holding Kaoru's hand, he watched her mainly instead of the play. When it was half time, Kaoru said he will be right back, Red nodded but for a while she didnt notice him go on to the stage with permission. Kaoru turned on the microphone he got and Red noticed when he spoke while being on stage on his knees holding the ring box.

"Ru, when I first saw you sleeping, I was scared because of your name. Which made me be careful, but when I found out that you were a girl, I was shocked but made me slowly fall in love with you more. Then as days past by, my feelings grew for you. And the day on New Years Eve when you picked me, I thought I was dreaming and still am. But I dont want this dream to be over, so...Ru, will you marry me?" Koaru asked which made Red blush, tear up and nod her head fast. "Yes Koa-chan!" She said then hugged him tightly.

And the two lived happily ever after with three children, one son and two daughters. As for the others;

Honey married to a girl named Reiko Kanazuki with a daughter.

Mori married to a girl named Momoka Kurakano with no children yet.

Tamaki married to Kanan Matsuyama with a son and a daughter.

Kyoya didnt get married yet but he was dating a girl named Willow.

Hikaru married Mei Yasumura who is pregnant with twins.

Rex and Bates moved to Canada and got married there with their adopted twin son and daughter.

And Rye and Haruhi got married with a daughter and twins on the way.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Here is the ring;