Three

Olivia ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When I woke up I was alone and cold. Which led me to think it all was a dream but then I looked around and saw I was naked and her bra on the floor. I was confused as to why she left it but maybe she just forgot it. I quickly threw on a shirt and underwear and went downstairs.

I heard voices all I recognized so I listened "ya she was so good I never thought I would let a girl do that to me but when I was with her I just couldn't stop myself she was sooooooo good I was so pleased. Never has a guy ever done me that good." Was she talking about me oh my gosh she was damn I never new she felt that good. "Who was it?" Both my sisters asked at the time. "I can't tell you that and please don't ask me anymore I just wanted to tell y'all about my experience." Was that all I was to her an experience wow I feel like she ripped out my heart. But you know what fuck her I will show her what she's missing.

I finally made my presence know and made my way to the cabinet to get pain killers. Dior just looked the other way as I walked past her. That's when I realized was in her underwear with a crop top on that showed her nipples I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she walked away. When I snapped out of my trance and looked at my sisters they asked me if I wanted food. "Duhhh I'm always hungry. Is that even a question." They just laughed and went to cook for me. Ahhhhhhh this is the life my personal chefs. "So what were y'all talking about when I came in?" I asked curious of their answer. "Oh just about Dior had sex with a girl last nigh and she was telling us how good it was and all that and we need to try. I mean I already have experience with a girl. But what bugs me is she won't tell us who it is." Iris said I just smirked and looked behind them at Dior who just heard her tell me that. She was staring at me with her mouth open and flushed checks. "Maybe she doesn't want y'all to make a big deal about who it was and when were you with a girl Iris?" I questioned teasingly she flushed and looked down I was laughing so hard full on tears coming down my face. "Shut up" she yelled "ok you can't have any food." I just gasped and shut up real quick.

After we all ate I went back upstairs and cleaned my room. A little while later Dior came in my room and closed the door. "Look about last night..." I cut her off.
"I know it was a mistake you were drunk why would you want to hock up with your best friends little sister."
"But..."
"I said it's fine here's your bra just go please." With that she left me alone with my thoughts. Well you know what time it is time to get baked.

Later I went back down stairs to get food only to find Dior still here on the couch but what shocked me was that she was with a guy as my sisters were with guys to. She really did use me for the experience wooooooow I can't believe I thought she would ever like me.

I went to smoke more then went back down and I found them smoking to getting enough of seeing her sitting so close to him I walked in the funny thing is that they tried hiding the blunt. I couldn't care less. "Hiiiiiii liv" my sisters said at the same time its creepy. "Hiiiiiii Ivy,Iris" matching their energy I was high to but not as much as I would like so I did the only logical thing. "Give it to me Iv" " noooooooooooo I don't know what your talking about" haha she's funny I literally saw it and can smell it. "Damn it Iv give me the fucking blunt" "fine here all your gonna do is put it out." She said as she took a weak puff from it she can't even do a trick what a shame. I laughed out loud as I put it to my lips took a long drag and did a trick as I was releasing it. "What the fuck liv how'd you know how to do that?" I just turned around and went to my room coming back with my kit.

When I entered they stared at me in confusion. They obviously never thought their innocent little sister could smoke let alone roll to. So when I finished rolling another blunt and lit it they were fuming. "WHAT THE FUCK OLIVIA GRACE!!!" They were just yelling at me I finally got sick of it. "ITS NOT LIKE YOU CARE FOR ME YA YOU COOK FIR ME MAKE SURE I GO TO SCHOOL. BUT YOU JNOW JUST AS MUCH AS I DO EVEN IF I DON'T GO TO SCHOOL I CANE STILL MAKE STRAIGHT A's. ALL YOU EVER DO IS PARTY SO WHAT I DO IS SMOKE AND DRINK AND AS YOU ALL CAN TELL IM PRETTY GOOD AT IT. SO ALL OF YOU LEAVE ME THE DUCK ALONE AS I GET BAKED IM NOT ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH YOU." "FUCKKKKKK" I calmly sat back after my outburst and finished my blunt. "Ohh and by the way your not mom and dad so stop acting like it." I got my stuff and looked myself in my room not planning to come out any time soon. Like why did they have to act like my mom they aren't and will never be. I heard the front door soon after I went to my room and then a knock on my door asking to come in I just ignored them I was in no mood to talk.