Confessions

Aziawa's pov:
"We will be going on a class trip for a month. We have assigned partners for all of you. Hope you little shits have fun."

     Deku's pov:
*looks at paper* Omg I am with Todoroki. I hope he doesn't notice that I am blushing. The only pearson won knows I am gay is my mom."Hey Deku" I hear todoroki shout. "Come here". I go over blushing. "Ye-yes T-to-todoroki". "Will you come over to my house after school to help me pack?"todoroki asks. "Ye-yes of-of course I-i will". "Good, then see you there"he says. "Ye-yeah"I say.

     Aziawa's pov:
"Oh and there is one bed per cabin".

     Todoroki's pov:
I can't believe how damn cute he is and I get to spend a month with him. I will make cold soba for us and rent a movie. I will also get popcorn from the store.
Time Skip to Todoroki's house:
I hear a light knock at the door and open it immediately. "H-hi To-todoroki how are y-you?"Deku asks. "I am good,and you?"
"I-i am fine".He answers."ok the want to go up to my room?" "S-sure". He says. When we enter my room I shut my door and grab Izuku. "Izuku I Love You and u have for a long time now and I cant stop thinking about you" I say. He adds " T-Todoroki I feel the same way about you".

     Author note:
Hello people I just want to say thank you for reading this and I love ya
Word count 272