Chapter 1

There was a knock at Mr. Stark's home one late evening, at about 3:00 am. Tony got out of bed half asleep and went to the door. Too tired to see Pepper following him. He opened it and saw the Officers at the door.

" Mr. Stark... We have come to inform you that Miss. May Parker has passed away...."

" Then why the heck did you knock at my door this late at night?"

We looked at the files of Peter and noticed there was only one other relative that could help watch Peter, after all Peter is only 16 years old."

"What?... Who is that relative?"

" You Mr. Stark, File has it that His mother, Pepper Potts,had an affair the night of August 21, 2002, at the June brother's Bar ..."

"Pepper?" Tony says with shock. He stares at Pepper who was looking anywhere but at him. The guilt clearly on her face. Tony closed the door to his home and stood at the door almost as though he were a statue.

" Pepper... Please tell me you are not this kid's mother." Tony says as he is still trying to soak what just happened in.

Pepper began twiddling her thumbs relentlessly as she searched for the right words. Her lips quivered, her stance becoming small as Tony stared her down demanding answers. Just as she opened her mouth, A loud cry rang out from the bedroom down the hall.

"Dear can we talk about this later?... Morgan is crying and I have been up all night with her crying off and on...Please Anthony not now! " Pepper says as she heads to the crying child's room.

 "My dear child please be calm. I am tired and I just need sleep, I have an idea... I will tell you a story about a young girl and a handsome man...it was 16 years ago today in an old beat up bar." As Pepper goes on to tell the story she has all the memories come flying back.