Chapter 5: The Boys

First let me start off by saying sorry to Lyn'nisha for spelling your name wrong soo sorry...I just caught that i was spelling it wrong so im really sorry.

      Chapter 5: The Boys

A/N: Play song on side :P

Nishaa Pov-

We found out that the girls live in our neighborhood along with the boys from yesterday. So the girls asked if we could hang out at the basketball court up the street from my house, of course me and Cary said yes. Now I’m getting dress cause Cary keep rushing me. I’m wearing some black Nike basketball shorts and a purple tank top.  I walked downstairs and seen that me and Cary was matching but her tank top was green.

Me- You ready to go*grabs water bottles and granola bars*

Cary- Yup let’s go *takes one of each*

Me- Okay*grabs keys and walks out*

A/N: (it’s been a month that they been there and since school okay back to the story)

I got to admit I love it here so far nice people and this neighborhood is pretty quiet and everyone knows everyone so that’s a good thing. As we were walking this man that lives 3 houses down from us and 2 from jazzy and shay.

Mr. Evans- hey how yall doing*smiles at them*

Us- good *alil uncomfortable*

Mr. Evans- Tell your dad that I still want to play golf with him this weekend.

Me- okay I will let him know.*smiles uncomfortably*

As we were walking by his house he was just staring and smiling. I felt very uncomfortable period and how does he know our dad? Something is strange with him I’m going to ask dad about him later tonight.

Cary Pov-

As we walked by that man house he seemed so strange, plus he was staring at Nishaa pretty hard he seem so weird. How does he know our dad? But anyway I looked over at Nishaa and she looked like she was in thought I wonder about I’ll ask her later but right now I see the girls talking to… it can’t be.

Them…

The boys me and Nishaa see during lunch man oh man the one with the curly fro is so much cuter up close. I looked at Nishaa and she looked shocked to see them to but she tries to play it cool.

Me/Nishaa- hey girls and …?

Girls-hey *smiles and give each of them a hug.