꧁1꧂

Dear Diary,

So,I found this book today and it looked quite old but I was curious.It was empty,so I decided to keep it.Soon after,I want to decorate it like the artist I am!I decided to keep it as a diary.I hear a lot of 1ps have diary's,so I wanted to do it myself.Of course,this isn't gonna be the best but it's something.

The thing is,I always wanted to write my feelings down,and the stuff I go through.Since I'm eleven,you probably think I don't go through shit since I'm so young...but I do.You see,my life isn't the best,but I choose to still live anyways.I need to be there for my friends,and also for Maria.I promise that one day,me,Luca,Arnold,Erland and Maria will leave the 2p world and go to the 1p world...but,that's only a dream,only a dream...

If Roland is around,how can it possibly happen?He'll probably punish me...terribly,and I don't want to go through that again.Infact,I don't want to go through anything any again.My legs already have bright red rope markings from my punishments,and they sometimes bleed too.I don't know how to fully heal scars yet,but I'm sure maybe one day Maria will teach me.

Obviously,I don't want Roland to find out about this book,so I'll hide it somewhere he won't find it.I'll just prey for the best that he won't anyways.My life is already a living hell,and I can't be stupid and make it worse.

-Hubert Edelstein