« Practically a Malfoy » Draco Malfoy x Reader 18+ SMUT

Y/N= your name
F/C= favourite colour
F/N= first name
L/N= last name
THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SUBJECTS.
enjoy and happy fapping xx ;)
————————————————————————

"where is miss L/N?!" professor Mcgonagall's voice yelled sharply. Draco explained to her that it was a family issue, but it was much more than that.

2 weeks prior y/n sat in the slytherin common room with her childhood best friend, Draco Malfoy, when professor Snape approaches the two. "miss l/n. an owl has delivered this for you. i was ordered that you must receive it urgently." y/n was confused and hesitantly took the letter. stained parchment with a dark green wax seal. the letter read;

y/n,
your family is dead. I offered them wealth, property, money. All the simple things of a corporate role and more. I offered them much more powerful magic. Secrets. Revenge. A place by the river, the lights on the water at night. I invited them to share the dreams of a child, to sense the skin of another's sex, to hear all with the ears of a bat, to see with the eyes of a hawk, to smell with the nose of a hound. I could have given them thoughts in an unimaginable brilliant colour, or dabbling in the visions of an addict on the edge of death and seeing what he sees as he passes beyond, a glimpse of something more. I could have put them on the same eyeline as God Himself. I offered them visions, wonders, comfort, security. Whatever they desired. But they refused me. And I have killed them and show their mangled corpse to my followers saying "These are the dead bones you were afraid of, and look how they died. I will do this to your enemies if you name them". I shall have their skull on my desk as a paperweight and wish that they still had eyes to see my victory.
I wish not to kill you. Your suffering will be enough.
regards,
T.R

T.R? she knew exactly who it was. Tom Riddle, Lord Voldemort. Why would he do this?! y/n's jaw quivered, her eyes quickly welling with anguished tears. she fell to her knees and weeped. Draco ran to her side, holding his trembling friend. he read the note and tears fell down his cheeks. the L/N's and the Malfoy's have been practically family to each other for as long as time, now they're gone.

since the horrid letter, y/n had lost the motivation to get out of bed, she wouldn't show up to meals, she never attended classes, she slept for 19 hours straight. everyday draco brought y/n food but she hardly ate anything, becoming skin and bones, her eyes sunken in and dark, her hair was ratty and greasy. the death of her parents destroyed her, y/n was a walking corpse.
draco knocked on y/n's dormitory door, "come in.." a weak voice emerged. Draco enters the room, revealing y/n in tattered and stained clothing, her bones protruding from her skin, her eyes swollen from crying, ruined mascara around her sunken in eyes. she smelled of alcohol, "y/n have you been drinking?! you look terrible! i'm always here for you, you know that, right?" draco sobbed. y/n looked him in the eyes, before falling into his arms, "i hate myself! this is all my fault! voldemort wanted me! not my parents.. they were just trying to protect me. he's always wanted me for god knows what reason!" y/n hyperventilated. Draco held y/n tightly, "it's not your fault. you've done so much for everyone, you've done so much for me, i couldn't imagine my life without you, it'll be okay."

hours of comforting y/n, draco goes to dinner. y/n resumes taking a nap just to be awoken by a bang on her window, she opens it to find an owl, an owl she recognized to be the malfoy's. it held a letter, a cream coloured parchment with a charming red wax seal. y/n opened the letter to reveal a letter from no other than Lucius Malfoy.
y/n,
Draco has informed me of the tragic death of Oliver and Amelia l/n. The Summer holidays are quickly approaching and I must insist you reside at the Malfoy Manor. You are family to us, you are practically a Malfoy. Remember that if any students at Hogwarts make you feel patronized because of the events, or if you simply need someone to talk to, please feel free to send me an owl.
regards,
Lucius Malfoy