Youtube - Larry Stylinson

Louis' P.o.V.

“Wassup guys?! Louis here! Hope you're doing good. I asked you to trend 'AskLouis' on Twitter a few minutes ago soooooo... Let's see what you want to know ai?” I said, looking into the camera and grinning. I opened my Twitter App on my phone and looked at the trends. 'AskLouis' was under the Top3. I clicked on the Hashtag and looked at all the tweets my 'fans' were making. “Alright! This one says 'Do you prefer 'the old Spider-man' or 'the amazing Spider-man?' Well first of all... I think 'the old Spider-man' sounds a little harsh doesn't it? I mean he isn't old at all! Like in the movie... he is older now but... you got my point yeah?! But alright uhm... I think I gotta say that I like both but 'the old Spider-man' is the classic so it has to be that one.' I stated and winked at the camera. “Moving on! The next one says 'What do you like most in a girl?'” I let out a surprised laugh. “Aw c'mon I thought you lot knew I was gay? Well sorry to disappoint you if you didn't know... but I'll just change the question to 'What do you like most in a boy?'. Well...”I tapped my finger on my chin, thinking. What do I like most in a boy? I've never really thought about it... Ah here it goes. “I think someone who's funny. He has to understand jokes because I'm doing quite a lot of those... Then, he has to have a nice personality! I don't want someone who like... who's a complete... ass!” I laughed a bit. “But you know, I guess it will be a bit hard for me to find someone because I'm not that easy to live with.”

“That's true guys! That's so true!”

“Shut up Zayn! No one asked you!” I yelled back. “How long are you standing there anyway, you Stalker?”

“Stalker? Me? Never!” he laughed and opened my bedroom door further. He walked over to my bed and placed himself beside my sitting figure in front of my camera. “Heya guys. What's going on?” he waved and I glared at him.

“Is this still my video or... did you like steal it from me or something?”

“Na sorry, go right ahead.” he grinned at me and I pouted.

“Alright then, what's gonna be the next question... 'Looouuuiiis?? Pleeaase do a video with Harry Styles! Pleeaase!!' Uhm... sorry but I, uh... Who's Harry Styles?” I heard Zayn gasp beside me and turned to look at him. “What?”

“You don't know Harry Styles?”

“Uh... sorry?” I shrieked.

“He's like... He's a Youtuber too, pretty much as popular as you so I'm just wondering... You really don't know him?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Well I'm gonna watch some videos of him then I suppose.” I winked and Zayn laughed again.

“Who's the Stalker now hm?” he grinned and I slapped his head lightly. I continued to answer some more questions.

“Well I think that's all the time I have for today! Liam's coming over and we're gonna teach him how to play proper FIFA so... BYE my loves, have a great week and remember to stay yourself and have fun!” I waved, Zayn doing the same and turned the camera OFF.

“Mate you do know that Liam's coming over in like, 2 hours or something yeah?” Zayn asked and I grinned at him.

“I know but I have to do some research don't I?”

“Oh you mean stalking that Styles kid ey?” he smirked at me and I grimaced.

“No stalking Zaynie. Research.” I said and he laughed, leaving my room.

I quickly uploaded the Video, tagging '#askLouis' to it and logging out of my Youtube channel. I searched for his name and found his channel immediately. I took a look at his profile picture. What I found were sparkling green eyes, brown curls and a dazzling smile. He looked quite... cute. Adorable even. I shook my head lightly and clicked on one of his videos. I put my headphones on and pressed play. He had such a beautiful voice, so low and slightly raspy. I found myself watching video after video, laughing so hard over his dumbness I had tears in my eyes. God he was such a dork at times. But he also was really really nice and funny. Like, really!