Sex In the Shower

#imagine you and your boyfriend, Ross, were sitting together on a couch, watching TV. The next thing you know Ross turned off the TV. "Babe, wanna have some fun?" He seductively asked.

"Hmm no babe not right now. I kinda wanna watch TV." You say chuckling, grabbing the remote back from him.

Ross rolled his eyes and went upstairs. "I'm gonna take a shower and masturbate since that's all I can do anymore." He says jokingly, walking up the stairs.

You had a plan then. You really liked having sex with him. You knew yourself really wanted to fuck him. After you hear the water turn on upstairs, you shut the TV off, and you go into Ross' bedroom to grab your purse. You pull out a chapstick, and put it on your lips real quick to keep them moist. You then undress yourself to where the only thing your wearing is bra and panties.

You slowly walk to the bathroom door, and quietly open it. You walk in and shut it behind you, quietly. You slowly walk to the shower and stick your hand in, knocking on the wall in the shower. Ross pokes his head out, and sees you in just your undergarments. His eyes look at your face then all the way down and then all the way up.

"You like what you see?" You sexily ask.

Ross just nods his head.

"Mind if I come in?" You ask, again, sexily.

Ross gives you a slightly surprised look then says "FUCK YEA YOU CAN COME IN"

You give him a sexy smirk before you slowly start taking your bra off. Ross just stares, biting his lip. You then slowly remove your panties, swaying your hips a little. Ross is thoroughly enjoying what he sees. You walk up to the shower and step in. You look at him.

You two say nothing. You just kiss. And then kiss a little harder, next thing you know you're making out. Ross grabs your ass and squeezes it roughly. You break from the kiss, just to then get on your knees and start sucking his dick. He grabs the back of your now wet hair.

He let out small moans that just turn you on more, which makes you suck harder. His hand is still on the back of your head. "Oh fuck...." he moans under his breath. You smirk and get up. You kiss Ross one more time before he pushes you against the shower wall and starts teasing you. He goes down on his knees and takes your one leg and puts it up. You rest it on one of the shelves in the shower.

Its only a matter of seconds before Ross glides his tongue all the way across your wet pussy. You let out some small moans, but they soon get louder as Ross puts a finger in. Then two. He licks and finger fucks you for a while. "Oh fuck. Cum for me baby" he huskily whispers on your thigh.

You put your hand on the back of his head, and start to moan even louder. Ross then stops finger fucking you and sticks his tongue in you. You moan in so much pleasure before Ross finally stops licking you and stands back up.

He starts brushing the tip of his dick against you. You slightly moan before it turns into a gasp as Ross finally enters you. He thrusts in and out slowly.

He leans in to kiss you. You both make out through sharing moans. Ross goes faster and faster until he cums deep inside you. You both let out one, big, long moan. Ross pulls out and then kisses you super quickly before turning off the shower water. He steps out and wraps himself in a towel. He gives you one to dry off. He then picks you up and carries you into his room and lays you onto his bed. He then crawls and lays beside you. You both cuddle and eventually drift off to sleep.