Sex by the Pool

#imagine you were alone, at your house. You had a huge pool, that you crazily loved. You were rich, had everything you want, and you liked it.

You were in your room, watching TV.  You were laying on your bed, then suddenly you heard a knock on your window. You looked over and saw your best friend, Ross. You laughed and went over and opened it.

"You are so silly." You said as Ross jumped off the window into your room.

"Yeah yeah yeah." He said.

"Soo, what are you doing here?" You said as Ross laid on your bed, with his arms crossed behind his head, watching the TV.

"Really!? C'mon, can't I just come to see my best friend?" Ross said

"Yea, sure." You said giggling laying beside him.

"Ross?" You asked

"Yeah?" Ross answered.

"Do you love me?" You asked.

"What!? Of course I love you. Why would you even ask that?" He said, with you both sitting up looking at each other.

"Sorry, its uh....nothing." You say.

"Y/N." Ross says and puts his hand on your cheek. "I love you. And I always will. You know that!"

You just smiled. "Yeah but like..in more than a..friend way..?"

Ross looks at you. "Maybe." he mumbles under his breath. He says nothing else and looks at the TV again.

You looked at the bathroom door, and then at Ross with with a smirk. You got up walked over to your dresser and then the bathroom.

You walk into the bathroom and close the door. You were in there alone. You got on a tight bathing suit that you secretly got out of the dresser. You put on some chapstick.

You grab two towels and walk out of your bathroom, just to find Ross staring at you. You smirk and and go up to him.

"Wanna go to the pool?" You ask.

Ross just nods.

"Wait." He says. "I don't have a bathing suit."

"Just wear your boxers." You say.

"Oh okay" He says.

Ross starts undressing himself to nothing but his boxers. He tosses his clothes to the side of your bed.

He takes your hand and you both walk to the pool room. It's only you two.

You lock the door.

"Uh, are your parents here or something?" Ross asks.

"No, no one is here." You say.

"Then why'd you lock th-"

"Because I always do." You shrugged.

"Oh. Word." Ross says and chuckles.

You lay your towel on one of the long seats. You notice that Ross is already in the water. You get in beside him and he grabs your waist. He lifts you up on his shoulders and he tosses you in the water.

You two play for a bit before you both stop. You look each other in the eyes.

You smile awkwardly and look down. He gets closer to you and lifts your chin up. He softly kisses you. Your heart fills with joy.  You two then start to make out. You put your legs on his waist as he grabs your ass.

You make out for a long while before he sits you up onto the edge of the pool. You stand up and walk over to your seat with the towel. You lay the towel on the ground and sit on it. Ross gets out of the pool and goes to you. He starts to kiss you, both of you laying down with him hovering over you.

He proceeds to take your bikini top off. He puts his hand on your boobs and starts rubbing them while he kisses you again. He goes slightly down and  starts sucking on them.

He comes back up and kisses you.

You smirk and kinda pull your bikini bottoms to the side, revealing some of your clit. You start rubbing with your fingers.

Ross watches, biting his lip. He then goes and pulls your bikini bottoms all the way off and throws them to where your top is.

He then leans in and starts licking  your clit. Soon he starts sucking and fingering you. You grab his  head with your hands while moaning.

After a couple of minutes of him licking and fingering you, you both switch places.

You get on top of him and pull his boxers down. You pick up his now hard dick and take one long lick. You start sucking, going really fast.

Then, you get on top of him and place him in you, slowly going up and down. You start bouncing on him as he grabs your hips, guiding you up and down.

You keep going up and down, going fast then slow, then fast. Ross soon cums deep inside you.

You slowly get off of his dick and lick all of the excess cum off his dick.

After you're done, you both get back in the pool, not putting your swimsuits back on beforehand.