Britney Clark (mortal)

I walked in the classroom and sat at the back of the room, where Percy Jackson was sitting. Percy Jackson is one of the hottest guys in school. And I love him, we are good friends and but I want to be more. Since I am the most popular girl in school, I always get the guys I want. So it shouldn't be too hard to get him.

Today I was going to ask him to the dance tomorrow night. I know a dance on a Tuesday, the people in my school are messed up.

"Hi Percy," I said "how are you? How was your weekend?" I asked.

He sat there for a while before he answered.

"What, umm oh yeah, it was okay I guess." He said glumly.

"Oh, what's wrong, you seem sad," I said.

"Nothing it's just the new girl that's meant to join today is late and I was excited to finally see her." He said.

This was not good news to me, what was this other girl he was talking about. I bet she's some dumb blonde bitch, and he'll realise I'm much better.

"Oh, well I'm sure she'll" but I got cut of when a girl with blonde curly hair and stormy grey eyes walked in the classroom.

"Class, we have a new student today but she will only be joining in next period, because she needs to fill in forms and get settled in at the school."

Phew!! Other wise she would have had to sit next to Percy and I was not okay with that.

Next period was PE, we were doing gymnastics. Great!

When I came in the auditorium, Percy and Annabeth were making out.

Ugh!!

"So you guys are dating, huh, well how long have you guys been dating?" I asked, as long as it was under 2 years, I was fine.

"Oh hey Britney sorry didn't see you there, umm we've been dating for almost two years now." He said.

Dammit! Oh well, I was just going to have to use my magic to show him who's better, and since I always get the guy, it'll leave Annabeth crying wishing she never entered to this school.

The rest of the day I had to put up with them making out, giggling, blushing whispering all that cliché couple stuff.

The next day

Today was the day of the ball, I was going to ask him to the dance, even though I figured that he already asked Annabeth.

"Hey Percy! And Annabeth, what's up? So you guys excited for the ball tonight?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that, Annabeth, will you by any chance be willing to go the ball tonight?" Percy asked. My heart was beating and I needed to do something.

"Why of course I would, seaweed brain." She said.

"Umm, actually Annabeth, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. This was my time to show her, or in this case tell her what I'm capable of.

"Sure."

"Okay, so here's the thing, if I were you I would stay away from Percy because, he is mine and I love him. I am the most popular girl in school, and anyone that gets in my way will not only be classified as a bitch but she will also be sorry that she ever entered this school. Well I'm glad we got that sorted, I'll just go tell Percy the news and I'll see you never." I said, I was pretty proud of myself for saying all of that.

"Actually, Britney since I am his girlfriend, why don't I tell him." She said.

I nodded yes and she went back inside, that was easier then I thought it would be, I guess it's because she was knew and had no one to turn to.

The day went by and it was finally time for the ball.

At the ball

I was waiting for Percy to come in a tuxedo with with his hair as messy as always, but in a good and handsome way. I myself was in a beautiful red dress that went all the way down to feet, it had red sparkles on it.

I finally saw Percy, he was alone. Yes!!!

"Oh, hi Percy, you look stunning, great tuxedo by the way, where's Annabeth?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"Oh, she's sick so she won't be going today." He said.

"Oh, well that's a shame, I guess you'll have to dance with someone else." I said.

The first two songs Percy didn't feel like dancing, so we just sat there, my night was going nowhere.

Then, Annabeth came in and Percy rushed towards and kissed her on the lips.

"Hey Annabeth I thought you were sick." I said. What the hell was she doing here.

"Oh I guess it's just a moment, but I told Percy what you told me and he has a few words prepared for you." She said.

"DON'T YOU EVER TRY AND GET BETWEEN ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND EVER AGAIN, I LOVE HER MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD, AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME. GOT IT!" He yelled.

I felt tears running down my face and ran out. That was the last I saw of them.