Chapter 1

(JK's POV)

"You know when life starts there is a way to go a place to start and a place to end"
~
"And when you miss the start it all ends if you dont follow a certain line the story ends. The chapter doesnt reconsider or bring you back the book just closes and doesnt go on."
~
"When i took this into consideration and started this dairy it was unforseable what would happen next."
~
"The worlds messed up and it needs to be fixed and i know i can do that but i need a longer line.
~

Closing my dairy i went upstairs to have breakfast and enjoy the view over Seoul
~
"I will become a singer greater then any" i said
~
id see my laptop light up with notifications as i sipped my milk. People had told me to take a break from the Soju..
~
Opening the notifications i notice the sun shine over over my hand it felt warm and was extremely bright.
~
The emails contained people asking for me to be in theit group as a singer. i saw a group from big hit and my eyes sparkled like the sun.
~
"it can't be Namjoon.." i say taking a closer look my face nearly against the laptop. "IT IS!" I shout loud and clear.
~

"Ofcourse i will join them Namjoon is one of my idols!!" i talked to myself not realizing it at the time.
~
I immidiatly started to type an email back to the big hit company in excitement i didnt even look at the other emails really because it was all about him.
~
"And send.." it clicked on the arrow to send the email waiting for a bit in hope of a response.
~
The laptop would bing and an email would pop up now from a different person it looked private. I opened the email seeing it signed by Namjoon my inner fangirl (boy) came out and i got all excited.
~
i read the email it said.
Dear Jeon Jung-kook
thanks for applying to our small community (Big hit) we would appreciate a meet up with me especially (Kim Namjoon) meet me tonight at this adress  오ㅓ거 738. Im waiting...

Greetings Namjoon
~
"This was an interesting email it seemed different he sounds so much different via email. But also sweet"
~
i'd get ready to go out for my daily routines which meant feeding my neighbours dog and letting him out and going to the shop.
~
After showering i got dressed and headed out on my daily adventure through the hall to the neighbour..
~
The dog would run and jump against me in excitement and i laugh every time.
~
"Gureum! relax were going out ok!"
technically the dog was mine i mean they left him here for me to take care of.
~
We left my appartment off to the small park near the city where he would meet many other dogs and i would great every other person that came by.
~
i know i seem quiet but i really am not i dont shut up sometimes.

I think i might just leave it at that for now i hope you enjoyed my crap writing and (im a pretty new Army so take it easy alright) i may not know everything there is about JK but this is also a fan fiction so i bend it to the way it will go! hope to see you read my next chapter!
Annyeong