chapter 4

y/n pov

me and and the boys are walking to school until someone shoving a microphone in our face's .

reporter:Hey your from U.A right? How's it like having All Might as a teacher?

Y/n: ummm it's uhh cool I guess

denis: yeah, please leave us alone

more reporters started surrounding me asking questions. I start to panic not knowing what to do, suddenly I had an idea.

y/n: guys, on the count of three..

alex: one...

denis: two...

corl: three...

y/n: run away!!

we ran as fast as we could through the gates, through the halls in the class and we went to our seats. Soon, aizawa walked in, looking at all of us.

Aizawa: Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugou, you're talented, so don't act like a kid

bakugou: *wispering* I know

Aizawa: Midoriya, You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya.

The boy replied, full of energy.

Midoriya: Yes, sir!

aizawa: and corl, y/n, you guys got to be more carefull. your powers are very powerfull but use it wisefull.

corl: we will try.

y/n: try is the word were using here.

Aizawa: Now, let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...

A tense air filled the room, everyone nervously anticipating what was to come.

Aizawa: ...decide on a class representative.

Around you, students started jumping up, making a racket. Everyone's yelling was cut short by Iida.

Iida: Silence, Please! They all went silent.

no one made a peep after Iida's exclamation.

Iida: It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one.

then corl stand up.

corl: VOTE for us please!!

y/n: wait, if we get voted on we'll end up on stage!!

corl tensed up.

corl: do NOT vote for us please, if you guys vote on us you'll get a cupcake up your ass.

everone looks at us.

class 1-A: what???

Tiny skip

Good I'm not voted on and the boys to. but midoriya has 3 vote's and crafty 2.

bakugou: who the fuck voted on deku!!!

uraraka giggeld.

bakugou: what are you laughing at!!

timeskip to da lunch

me and the boys are chilling at our lunch tabel with one purple dude.

alex: so whats your name?

shinso: shinso... 

y/n: yarr, nice to meet ya names y/n these are my brothers.

shinso: nice to meet ya to but I have a question.

y/n: sure, ask away.

shinso: are you a cat?

y/n: Im a fox matie.

shinso: oh, okay.

corl: aren't foxes and cats the same species?

denis: no, Foxes belong to the species canid and the family Canidae. Just like wolves, jackals, coyotes, and domesticated dogs. Well, that settles it: the fox is not a cat.

corl: well shit.

y/n: smartass.

thats when a alarm went off

alarm: There has been a Level Three security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly.

shinso turns to the boy seated beside him,

shinso: What's a Level Three?

The boy answers,

random boy: It means someone is trespassing on school grounds! I've never seen anything like this in the three years I've been here! You should hurry, too!

The boy get up and leave, running off.

now everbody is pushing eachother around to go to the exit. 

y/n: Im stuck!

shinso: we all are.

alex: this getting out of hand.

I gasp, as Iida soars through the air, his quirk propelling him forwards over everyone, also making him spin. He lands on the wall, in an awkward position, above the doorway.

Iida: Everyone, everything's fine! It is just the media! There is nothing to panic about. Everything's fine! This is U.A. Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best.

I look to the side, peering out the window to see that he's right-- in fact, the police was dealing with it. Letting out a sigh of relief. By the time me, alex, corl and denis had to say goodby to out catloving friend, it was time for class to begin again. I make it to the classroom, only to find that the class rep have to say something in front of the class.

Midoriya: I think... that Tenya Iida should be the class rep after all! He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way. I think it would be best for Iida to do it."

He look up, smiling at Iida. he then looks to aizawa.

midoriya: i-is that o-okay to d-d-do?

aizawa: It's fine, just hurry up. You're wasting time. I don't care what you do, just do it

momo wordlessly stands, and so does Iida. They both come up and trade spots with midoriya.

Iida: If the class rep had nominated me, then it cannot be helped. From this day forth, I, Tenya Iida, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative.

y/n: *thinking* we have some weird people in our class

then we went home.

Hey guys tring to do a more slow love, you know, what development.