Kidnap?Kinda!

~In the future~
"HUGOOOOO!" Adrien yelled
   "Heheheh"
"IM HOMEEE!" Alya yelled
"Babe,be more quiet" Nino sighed trying to tame his wife.
"Hey Ali Im bored" Marinette sighed
"Same,I HAVE AN IDEA" Alya said jumping up and down
"Oh Jesus lord,Mari what have you done!" Nino cried
"Aunty Alya What's your plan" 12 year old Louis asked,He was the oldest out of Emma and Hugo.
"Yeah And is it as crazy as last time?" 10 year old Emma asked.
"How about we go back to when we were in high school and let them react to us now and the different ships!"
(They know about the different ships their in and all the fan art and fanfic since it's the future)
"Gaya" 3 year old Hugo giggled clapping.
"Oh so now your calm!"Adrien sighed.
"I love the idea!Then in the past we can all get together again!
Adrien and Nino looked at each other.
"Help" They prayed
~~~~~~~~
In the present I guess
"Marinette!You have liked him since high school and it's been two years! All you guys do is text! Seriously come with me and Nino so you can see him in person!"
"Idk Alya....What if I got more uglier!"
"Oh my lord!Marinette if anything you got prettier!"
"But what if-" she got cut off in the middle of her sentence when she was "knocked out"
~With Adrien~
"Does she hate me or something because we are always texting but she never comes with us so we can actually talk.."Adrien sighed.
"Chill out kid,she probably is busy"Plagg
"But when I visit as Chat Noir she isn't!"
"Idk all the answers kid,Now give me some Camembert Cheese!"
"Here"He sighed.
"PLAGG!" That was all he saw then he got knocked out.
~With Nino~
Where is everybody?
"Srry Nino!"
Then he as-well got knocked out.

~~~With everyone~~~
As everyone woke up Marinette was last to,they first thing she saw was Nino.
"Are you okay?!?!" Marinette said on reflex hugging him.
"Im Fine,you were out the longest,So are you okay?"Nino asked,Chuckling at his friend,basically little sister, Reflex.
"Oh hi Alya and Adrien" Marinette whispered forgetting about her other friends,since the first she saw with Nino
"Hey Sleeping Beauty!"
"Wow Mars, I haven't seen you in forever and all you say is hi?" Asked Adrien half joking half not,he actually wanted a hug like Nino got.
"Oh haha you know I-I-I mis-s-s-sed you." Marinette joked walking towards him slightly stuttering but not like before.
"Haha I still want a hug"Adrien Pouted as Marinette said hi a little louder with a cute pouty lips and peace sign, The normal greeting a socially awkward girl would do. At the moment Adrien didn't care,He was going to get a hug from one of his best friends.
Rolling her eyes Marinette hugged Adrien awkwardly. Adrien gleamed and hugged her back.
"Uhm excuse me!" A older voice cleared her throat,
"Nel Chill let them have a moment of a whole year apart" Another voice appeared,this one deeper.
"It's Nelly we are talking about here" A girl who seemed to be in her late twenty's laughed.
"Just a question,WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!?!?"Alya flamed.
"Can't tell you that yet." The chirpy voice of the girl in her late twenty's said.
"Basically Kidnap?"Questioned Marinette
"Kinda!"