Promise me

Author POV

"...Take me to him..."

You were now in Jimin's deluxe car as he begins to race off to where Jungkook was.

- "Where is he?" You ask, as he just looks at you a little hesitant.

- "Well, he's at a club" he answers.

You just nod at his answer as memories of the night in the club flood back to you.

- "Jungkook doesn't have a girlfriend" he says, clearing up your thoughts. "But he has been playing around" he says.

You look down as you play with your fingers, not knowing what to say.

- "I'm sorry"

- "No, that's alright. You answered all the questions that I've been pondering about for the past two years" you say, smiling faintly at him.

He turned to look at you for a second. And in that second, he understood why Jungkook fell for you. He saw the innocence and purity in you, the kind hearted person that Jungkook spoke so fondly about to Jimin.

He understood.

You wondered if this was the fate your aunty was talking about? Or did you just create this fate to happen?

The drive was a little long as Jimin makes his way to a club that seemed to be in the inner city.

You finally arrive at the busy club as you catch Jimin getting a lot of attention from the women, after meeting the glares you were encountering from them.

- "This way Y/n" Jimin says, as he directs the way for you.

- "Oh right, thanks"

You could see that Jimin was very popular at this club as he seemed to greet a few people.

- "Hey Mr Kim" Jimin voices as he bro hugs the guy at the door.

- "Hey Jimin, who you got here with you today?" He asks, looking at you up and down.

He smiles at him before going closer to Mr Kim.

- "Someone special" he answers, smiling as you just stand there confused.

- "Well go on in Miss Special" Mr Kim announces as you just nod and walk into the loud club. This is why you hated clubs.

Jimin leads the way down the way through the luxurious club stairs. He stops you for a second, scanning the club for the man you dearly loved.

- "Where is he?" You ask, as you make your way next to Jimin.

- "I don't know but he should be here somewhere" he answers as you just nod. "Why don't you go take a seat, and I'll look for him" Jimin suggests.

- "Noo, its fine, I'll look for him too" you reply as both of you head down the stairs. "He's probably here somewhere, we'll split up" you tell Jimin as he just nods.

- "Yeah, that's a good idea"

- "Oh, and Jimin" you call as he turns around to face you. "Thank you" you say, smiling faintly as he nods at your kindness.

The both of you part your ways trying to look for Jungkook. The loud music rang in your ears as you try to pass through the dancing scene. You manage to somehow push past the younger and sophisticated dancers, making your way to the bar finally.

You search frantically round the bar but he was no where to be seen.

- "Looking for someone?"