Regret

"FUCK YOUU!!!", I screamed at him on the other line and threw my iphone on the wall. I watched as it fell on the floor and imagined that it was my liar boyfriend, Yoshi. I saw a small dent on the left metal corner, but the screen was still intact. Somehow, I was hoping that it would shatter into pieces. Then I noticed that he was still on the line.

**************

'Wtf. How could he lie to me? What sort of person invent stories and crap for two years just to make someone fall inlove with his imaginary character? How and why did I put myself in this situation?! Ugh!! It's all my fault! This is my fault!! I am so stupid!!' :(

I think I know where it all began. I remember I felt something ominous in my gut when I replied to his simple "hi". I just did not realized what it was until now.

How naive of me. A 27 year old grown woman, graduate of a top university, and a top executive, fell for a stupid lie. And being human is not even an excuse. How could he? And how could I let myself do this to me?

All the warning signs were there but I ignored it. I even closed my eyes and jumped into the black and uncertain abyss. I was already deeply and dangerously in love with him before I realized it was too late.

But now, as I contemplate on what happened, I feel nothing but hatred. Hatred towards myself. For being so dumb and probably desperate. Why did it come to this? Why :(

********

'Yoshi Yamamoto
call 12:03', my iPhone screened flashed. I stared at it blankly for a few seconds and I finally understand what I needed to do.

I stood up and walk towards my bedside table. I pulled open the drawer and reached inside. A cold but a familiar metal touched my fingers. I pulled and took out the heavy and loaded colt .45 my grandfather sent me as a gift. I noticed that it lost its shine. I remembered it has been awhile since I polished it clean. 'Sorry Grandpa', I thought loudly.

I pointed the gun at my right skull, unlocked the safety lever and pulled the trigger.