OS

Hiiii everyone 😁

Just tried something new...my first ever one shot on SWARON 🤗

Hope you all will like it😇

Happy reading 😊

******************************************

Sharon was sitting alone in a cafe totally lost...she was having a guitar with herself...

we see a boy in early twenties sitting on a small ottoman on stage and singing

we see a boy in early twenties sitting on a small ottoman on stage and singing...his voice so melodious...so calm... mesmerizing everyone present there...

After the song ends the boy comes down thanking everyone

Boy(politely): May I ? (Pointing towards the bench adjacent to Sharon)

Sharon(nonchalantly): Well this isn't my private property...

He chuckled and settled himself on the empty chair beside Sharon.

Boy: Well saw you here for the first time.

Sharon(raised eyebrow): So...any problem

Boy: no...no...no problem at all just asked casually... don't mind.

Sharon (smiles): I didn't mind... Actually I came Chennai for the first time and I have listened a lot about this cafe from someone special...so just thought to visit.

Boy: Can I ask who this someone special is.

Sharon (attitude): off course...not...

Boy(nods): ok...cool... don't tell

Sharon: by the way you really sing well.

Boy(smiles): well... people say they can listen to me all the day...but the irony is I don't like to sing (sighs)...( he notices the guitar kept beside her) well I can see...you also sing (raised eyebrow)

Sharon(smiles): ya... Sometimes...it makes me feel connected to someone.

Boy: there is no point in asking who is this someone because you aren't going to tell, are you?