🍒Bathtub Romance🍒

We chat over morning coffee and I make some more breakfast. Raf left around five am and he looks exhasted. I place a plate full of french toast on the table and then a pan of more sweet potato hash.

"Thank you hope!" Landon says as he grabs a couple French toast. Raf pretty much pushes his hand aside grabbing some for himself.

"We need showers so were going to go upstairs, enjoy breakfast" I say as I grab Jo's hand and lead her upstairs. On our way up I hear Landon say "wait they only have one shower" I laugh. After I close the door I turn and she grabs my face and kisses me deeply she picks me up again and leads me to the bed she sits me down and climbs over me. She's kissing my neck, I moan. Her soft fingers reach under my shirt grabbing my breast. She then pulls off my shirt and makes her way down to my chest. Her juicy lips gliding across my skin.

"I'm gonna run a bath for us" she says

"No! I can do it I have something in mind for that" I say with a smile. I grab my basket of freshly picked flowers and bring it over by the tub. I fill a tea cloth with rolled oats and tie it at the top. I put that in the tub before I run it. Letting the oats soak more creates a milky color in the water and it makes your skin feel amazing. I put some bubble bath in the tub and turn the foset on. As it fills up I remove flower pedals from the flowers first red roses and a couple hibiscus flowers, I add some butter cups and a couple pink whole hibiscus flowers. The tub is almost full at this point and Josie walks in.

"That looks amazing"

"Not as amazing as you" I say looking at her nude body. She blushes. In return I take the rest of my clothes off.

"After you my lady" she says.

I climb in one foot at a time, after I get in Jo climbs in she's leaning her body on to mine.

"Jo, you drive me crazy."

"How so?"

"Well first you're drop dead gorgeous, your eyes make me weak at the knees, just your kiss sends me flying. The feelings you give me are so beautiful. But being intimate with you, my feelings are magnified let's just say the whole time I'm just saying, oh my god oh my god over and over again in my head. It makes I feel out of this world, you make me feel like I'm out of this world, like all we have is the world we have created"

"I love you Hope."
She tilts her head back and kisses me.

"See oh my god!" The sounds of my yell echos through the fall bathroom. She laughs. She grabs my shampoo and we switch positions. She runs water over my hair, after she squeezed some out on her hand and massages or into my head. After this she rinses it out and she start to glide her hands over my body. We play for quite some time after were out of breath and there's water and flowers all over the floor. The mess was definitely worth it. I then reach for the shampoo we both stand up and let the water drain I massage it into her thick hair then rinse it out, I watch the trail of studs flow down her body. We kiss as we run soap on each other.

"Hey if this doesn't stop were going to have to take another shower after our shower."

"I guess you're right" and she laughs adorably.

When we get out of the tub I dry the floor up with my powers and clean any flower pedals from the tub. I grab a towel and rub down Josie.

"You leave me speechless" I say. She grabs my face and leans in for another kiss. When she pulls back she has a huge smile. And I cant help smiling when she does. We both take out towels and wrap them around our heads. And we make our way to the closet.

"We do you have to put clothes on?" She asks.

" Well not have to but there's two boys downstairs. " I laugh and then I sit on the bench and grab her hips to pull her closer to me. She wraps both of her legs around me.

"So I want to believe you so bad but I still have some speculations."

"Babe that's why Landon is here tomorrow you will find out I'll prove it to you, but you'll have to draw other Hope here too. "

"What's going to happen?"

" I have a plan to go over with landon, the clone necromancer puppet will die. "

"Is that the only way?"

" Yes, unless you believe me. "

"I really want to its just.." I kiss her mid sentence. We soon get dressed and make our way downstairs.

Landon's Point Of View

The girls walk downstairs and I can't help but smile. There glow gives it away they totally just did it, cool. The whole car ride home I couldn't even believe she was alive, and to see Josie as Josie is just as good. I haven't seen Josie is a few years, I honestly tried to stay as far away from the twins as I could.

"Hey babes" I say. The girls smile and say hello.

"How are you both?" They laugh a little and look at each other Josie grabs hopes butt.

"We're great!" Hope says blushing.