Animal Crossing buddies/ Kenma x Reader (part 1)

Y/N POV

It was a typical Thursday at school inside class we had to partner up with someone seeing how I was new to Nekoma I didn't have any friends :( so the teacher took it upon herself to pick the partner's her self "Y/N hmm how about you work with Kenma?" She said I turned around to see the shy but cute setter for the volleyball team I nodded my head and went to go sit besides him.

When the teacher told us to start working I waited for him to say anything but after a good 3 minutes of silence I decided to break it by saying "So what do you like to do for fun" I say ignoring the fact that we're supposed to be talking about the assignments "Playing video games." He said quietly, I jumped out of my seat "REALLY! Me too, you know the new Animal crossing game that came out a couple weeks ago well I'm obsessed and not to mention Minecraft!" I said excitedly he didn't say anything he looked scared "oops sorry I just got excited" I said blushing lightly.

"Anyways I got that game..the animal crossing one" he said quietly my eyes lit up "We can play together I need help if I'm gonna be honest" I said smiling "sure" he said not moving his eyes off his paper so we exchanged numbers and agreed to play after school.

** I need recommendations pls I'm not creative at all lol