Battered

San had invited himself over to Mingi's house. Mingi was prepared for the worst, but something in her still loved San. She still however had to prepare herself to be protected from murder.

   "What is it?" San asked.

   "Well, can you clean my table?" Mingi asked San calmly, and though not calling him by name, shook her head emphatically.

   San knew where the table was, at Mingi's kitchen. Of course. San's stepmother would know too. San's father would know. But he also knew Mingi loved San, as did Mingi's parents, so Mingi wouldn't go against San and do something stupid. But she still didn't know what to tell him.

   Once Mingi's parents left, San dragged her to her bedroom. At first, Mingi was scared. She didn't want to be killed. But the look in San's eyes looked loving, so she followed.

   San led her to the dining room, his face lit with curiosity as he watched her sweet appearance. His interest only increased as he passed her onto the floor, dragging her into the hallway. Then he forced her into the guest bedroom, shocking Mingi with how he battered her. It wasn't until after the whole assault that Mingi realized that there were blood stains in her hair. The beating left her pale and haggard.

---

A/N

BrrruH?