Chapter 6:I Love You

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LYING BITCH"

"I'm not lying,I swear"

"WHATEVER,WELL I SWEAR,IF YOU EVEN BREATH THE SAME AIR AS HIM AGAIN I WILL MAKE BOTH OF YOU LIFE'S A LIVING HELL"

Malcom was screaming at me for spending so much time with Harry.He had smacked me earlier but I just ignored the pain.I was to busy trying to get him to understand that nothing was happening with me and Harry.

"THAT PUSSY THINKS HE'S BETTER THEN ME.YOUR MINE GOT IT."

The last comment made me crack.I couldn't take it anymore.

"DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT HARRY.HES ALOT BETTER THEN YOU.HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT ME.THATS WHY IM INLOVE WITH HIM AND NOT YOU!"I meant to say all of that even if I didn't want to except for that last part.I didn't know where that came from.I also didn't know that Malcom was going to pick me up,throwing me over his shoulder,as rough as he could.I was screaming and struggling the whole way,but he wouldn't let me go.He finally stopped and almost threw me not he ground.I looked up and noticed we were at Harry's house.I saw Malcom run in the door like a mad man.I ran after him to make sure he wasn't going to hurt Harry.By the time I got in there,he was already in Harry's room.Harry was on the computer so he didn't notice Malcom sneaking up behind him,planning to do who knows what.I had to give him at least a little warning.

"HARRY WATCH OUT"I screamed just in time.Harry jumped up out of his chair grabbing Malcom's fist that was about to come in contact with his face.I stood there motionless watching them throw punches at each other.Malcom hit Harry pretty hard a few times but eventually there was an unconscious Malcom on the floor.

"Harry why did you do that"I said trying to convince myself I was angry about it.

"I didn't mean to,it's just he was coming at me and-"I cut him off.I couldn't deal with that guilty look in his eye when honestly I was happy he did it.Malcom deserved to get the shit beat out of him.

"Harry it's fine"

"It is"he said with confusion in his voice.

"Yeah I realized earlier that you were right.And there was a reason I blurted that out"

"Wait blurted what out."

I told Harry about the fight I had with Malcom.He seemed really angry and was clinching his fence.Then when I finished by saying how I accidentally yelled out that I loved him.Then he unclenched his fist and started smiling.I had realized that I had fallen for him and I also realized he knew all my secrets without me telling him;being anorexic,my cutting,etc.Then I realized there was still that one thing that he didn't know because Eleanor still hadn't told him.But at this point I wanted her to because I wanted him to know.Yet,I had no idea how to say it.The thought of that night creeped in my mind and almost made me noshes.I must have been making a face from being do creeped out because Harry asked me what I was thinking about.

"Nothing,I just need to tell you something"

"Ok"he said motioning me to go on.

"That night, when I had left here early that morning and the next day I was acting a little wierd."

"Yes?"

"I went to Malcom's for our date and he was threatening to leave me for Kenna if I didn't give him what he wanted"I was putting the emphasizes around "what he wanted"and he caught on pretty quick.

"THAT BASTARD TOOK YOUR INNOCENCE"he screamed,his face full of anger.

"Relax Harry,don't go off he's already unconscious"I said with a little bit of a laugh trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Why would you do that though,I thought you said you planned to wait till marriage"

"Well I did,but I don't know.I guess I got pressured into it."There was a little bit of an awkward silence between us when Harry finally spoke up.

"Alz"

"Yes Harry"

"I love you too"

"What"Was all I could say to him.And before I could even be confused I felt his lips crash against mine.Our lips moved perfectly in sync.His lips tastes so sweet and it felt so right.I know it sounds sappy but the only way I could think of to describe how it felt was simply fireworks.We both removed our lips from each others slowly,so that we could take a breath.

"I hope you didn't mind I just couldn't help it"Harry stated apologetically.

"Nope I didn't mind at all"I said with the biggest smile on my face.