.

Best part - H.E.R (ft.Daniel Caesar)
~Back to gracie's pov~
We are coming to the end of the light show thing so there's sponsorship members at the end of the hall, just for donations, so I walked up to them and asked them what its all for. They explained that were uni students that volunteer to work here to support the university in its arts funds because they don't get as much funding from the government as other universities so long story short its all for good will so I did my bit and donated what I could.

-9:20-

As rebellious teens it was dark more or less now after we left, this is the time all the drunks are going to start going to the club so this was a dreaded time for the tube, especially with a friggin celebrity. but anyways. we'll be fine.

Again walking past the huge towers of companies like HSBC, level 0 and BP offices passing many more drunken people on the way to the tube station.

We hold hands all the way back  even on the tube when he had his arms around my shoulders leaning his head on mine it was like we were glued together but in a very comfortable way, even when all of them drunk teenage festival goers came on, we could tell they knew who Ruel was but none of them piped up before they got off. But he wasn't fazed he didn't show embarrassment or let go he was okay to be out in the public with me, we weren't hiding.

he is gorgeous his eyes are amazing and i could stare into  them all day, my face is hurting from smiling so much, i haven't stopped smiling, this man makes me very happy, and it shows. i just hope he feels the same way about me.

~Ruel's Pov~

Gracie is stunning everything about her is perfect, she is genuinely incredible this is one of the best free days I've had ever. when i watched her videos before we came out i knew she was going to be good fun and shes exactly the same in real life as in her videos her personality is immaculate, her voice just makes me smile. I hope that i can keep her. even if i don't even have her yet.

She looks up at my face as if she could read my mind, her smile just lit up this dark and dingie carriage. i look at her and smile back, there's no need for talking or a kiss, the eye contact is enough, i think i may be falling in love. no definitely falling in love.

~Gracie's Pov~

How has this happened, the boy who I've known about for a year because of his songs who lives in Australia is now here with me on the London underground after we met after his sold out show that i attended only yesterday,we met in a hotel and spent the whole frikin day together and now were on a date have kissed and i don't know about him but,

I've fallen in love.