Introduction to the new school

"This is it." Martha said, standing in front of one of the big buildings on the campus called 'identity V academy'. Vera walked up to her, one arm over Helena's shoulder, guiding her. "well, it sure is big. This might take a while to get used to, Helena", Vera said.
"Are you underestimating me?", Helena said jokingly.
Vera giggled.

"so uh, do we just... go inside?" She wondered out loud.
almost right on cue a beautiful woman wearing a big puffy red dress emerged from the front of the building.
"Hi! you guys must be the new students. My name is Mary, i'm one of the student council members. Follow me, i'll guide you through the place and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." she said it like she had said it a million times before, with a smile. they started walking, when Mary suddenly halted and pulled out a long paper with a list of names on it. "i almost forgot, i need to check your names. you guys should be Martha, Vera and Helena right?" she said.
the three girls nodded, as they continued into the building.

they entered a big open space, that had a few seating area's, and a place that looked like a reception. Martha and Vera looked around in awe.
"is it pretty?" Helena asked.
"yes!" Vera answered enthusiastically.
suddenly they heard a voice behind them.
"this is the reception. you can come here for any info you need." it was a tall man, that had sharp knives for fingers on one hand. four boys followed behind him.
"Oh my, you guys must be the other newbies!" Mary exclaimed, excited.
The tall man nodded.
"yes. these are Aesop, Eli, Naib and Norton." He turned to the the three girls. "I'm Jack."
the students greeted eachother.
"Hi! i'm Martha, these are Vera and Helena." Martha told them.
"It was nice meeting you guys, but we should get to the gymnasium. The principal is going to announce who you guys will room with!" Mary said to the students. "isn't that just exciting?"
they made their way through lots of hallways and suddenly ended up in the gymnasium. they took a seat near lots of other students that looked new.

*pov of Emily, Emma and Tracy*
"Okay, just wait here. the principal will arrive soon." their guide, Michiko, said.
"I'm sooo excited to see who i'm gonna room with!!!" Tracy exclaimed, hopping up and down in her seat. they chatted about it for about ten minutes when they saw three other girls arrive with, as they assumed, their guide. she led them to the few empty spots next to Tracy, and a girl with short hair, a hat and glasses sat next to her. Tracy immediately jumped at the opportunity of making new friends.
"Hi! i'm Tracy. What's your name?" she asked the girl next to her. the girl gasped and looked around her. The other girl that sat next to her put a hand on her shoulder. "it's okay Helena, it's just a student." she reassured her, then turned to Tracy. "she's blind." she whispered.
ohhh.. now Tracy understood why she reacted like that. "Oh, i'm sorry.", Tracy said, genuinely feeling bad. She heard Emma giggle behind her, and Tracy already knew that she wasn't going to hear the end of it from her.
"oh it's alright! i'm Helena, and this is Vera. she's my guide. she helps me a lot, since i'm blind and all.", Helena answered.

Tracy was about to speak when a woman appeared on the gym floor. the student council members had set up a microphone for her.
"Hello everyone, welcome to identity V academy! my name is Ms. Nightingale and i am your principal. before we get into the rooms, i want to share a few things.
number one, if you have any questions, you can go to the reception or ask any student council member you can find. number two, you are free to roam the campus whenever you want, attend parties and stay up till 6am, whatever you youngsters do. but we expect good grades at the end of every semester.
number three, you each will be handed a specific ID, and you must always keep it with you, and you cannot, i repeat, CANNOT ever lose it."

she paused for a few seconds, then continued: "now, for the rooms-" the students interrupted her with cheering. she laughed it off while Michiko handed her a bundle of papers. "okay, we'll start with the boys. First off, building 1. room 135: Freddy Riley, Kreacher Pierson, Servais Le Roy and Kurt Frank, please come down to get you dorm keys and ID's. your luggage has already been transported to your dorm" the four guys got up and made their way down from their seats, where Michiko handed them their stuff.

Ms. Nightingale continued: "room 136: Naib Subedar, Eli Clark and Aesop Carl." The students watched as a boy with a blindfold had to almost drag a boy with a mouthmask down to the gymnasium floor because he didnt want to cooperate. "room 137: William Ellis, Kevin Ayuso and Jose Baden. room 138: Norton Campbell and Mike Morton." The students looked at the two guys walking towards Michiko. only two guys in one dorm? that must be fun. "and finally room 139: Victor Grantz, Andrew Kress and Luca Balsa." she finished off with a long sigh.

"now that that's over, onto the girl's dorms." Tracy squealed and grabbed Emma's arm, clinging onto it in anticipation. "building 2, room 140: Emma Woods, Emily Dyer and Helena Adams." Tracy let go of Emma's arm in disappointment as she left her seat, while Emily helped Helena. "room 141: Martha Behamfil, Vera Nair and Tracy Reznik." Tracy looked at her new roommates, they seemed very nice, so she was content. "And last but not least, room 142: Fiona Gilman, Patricia Dorval, Margaretha Zelle and Demi Bourbon." the four girls shot up and gave eachother a group hug, as they probably were hoping to room together. when the last few people got their stuff. they walked to their dorms, excited for the year to come...