Kreacher needs to calm down

*Emma's pov*
i was looking through the books i got when i saw an envelope with my name on it.
i called out to Emily.
Emma: yo emily, did you also get an envelope in your crate?
Emily walked into my room.
Emily: No?
i looked at the envelope.
Emily: well, what are you waiting for? open it!
i slowly tore the seal off and pulled out a paper with sloppy writing on it. i read through it, it was a love letter! i kept reading until i got to the end, where i saw it.. that name...

Love, Kreacher.

i sighed and tore the paper into little pieces.
Emily: wait! why are you tearing it?!
Emma: it's just Kreacher trying another stupid attempt at making me his girlfriend.
Emily sighed.
Emily: that guy needs to calm down, he's crazy for you.
i nodded.
Emily: anyways, its pretty late. i'm going to help Helena get to bed, and then i'm gonna sleep too.
Emma: alright, i'm just gonna take a walk outside, i need some fresh air. i'll be back.
i grabbed a light jacket, my phone, and walked out into the hallway. i walked down the long corridor and passed another door.
room 141: Martha Behamfil, Vera Nair and Tracy Reznik
interesting.. maybe we could hang out sometime.
i found the main entrance and walked through the automatic doors. this place was a luxury. stepping out into the darkness, i looked at the majestic fountain in the centre of the plaza. on the opposite side there was a second building that looked exactly like the one i stayed in, presumably the boys dorms. i started walking down the plaza, watching as most of the lights from the dorms turned off, leaving me with the street lights as my only source of light, except for my phone. i looked around at the dark silhouettes of the trees and bushes. walking further, i heard a twig snap behind me.
how cliché.
i turned around, not expecting to see anyone
this is how every horror movie starts.
i wasn't scared, for some reason i felt more calm than fearful. i kept walking and felt a hand on my shoulder. i turned around again and saw Kreacher.
Emma: WTF KREACHER
i was enraged, this guy just would not leave me alone. i knew him before this, and he had asked me to be his girlfriend. when i rejected him, he had slapped me. After that he just became more and more obsessed with me.
Kreacher: Emma please hear me out! i'm sorry!
Emma: GET THE FUCK OFF ME
i tried pulling his hand off my shoulder, but his grip was too tight. he grabbed my other shoulder and leaned in, trying to kiss me. i struggled, kicking and screaming. i pushed his face away with my hands while i kept struggling.
???: LET HER GO
Kreacher turned around quickly.
I looked as well and saw Emily standing there.
Kreacher: or what
Emily: you heard me. Let her go or trust me it won't end well.
I knew what Emily was capable of. She was such a sweet and innocent girl but she had a dark side.
Kreacher loosened his grip on me and I struggled free and ran up to Emily, who walked over to Kreacher and grabbed his collar, pulling it up to her face.
Emily: mess with my friends, you mess with me. And you don't wanna mess with me.
She pushed him and he stumbled back, looking at her in shock.
Emily walked back to me and put her arm around me as we walked back to our dorm.
She was so brave, I really looked up to her.
Walking back into our building, the hallways were dark, but we managed to find our way using the flashlight on my phone.
Emma: Hey Emily.. how did you know?
Emily: know what?
Emma: that Kreacher was doing that.
Emily: oh, I was just going to check on you because it was pretty dark outside and I didn't want something to happen to you. Seems like I had the right idea.
Emma: heh, yeah...
We arrived at our dorm. We walked in and I went to my bedroom. I layed on my bed for a while, staring at the ceiling. After about ten minutes I fell asleep.

I woke up about 2 hours later. I looked at my clock, it read 3am. I felt hungry so I walked to the kitchen, trying to find something to eat. There were tons of snacks, though we had never bought any since we only lived her for a few hours. This campus was amazing.
Emily: Emma? Why are you awake?
I turned around swiftly and saw Emily standing at the door of her bedroom, rubbing her eyes.
Emma: oh, I was just hungry. I was just going to-
Emily: you're still wearing your clothes from today?
I looked down, realising I had fallen asleep without changing or showering.
Emma: oh god
Emily sat down on the couch in the living room.
Emily: here sit next to me.
I hesitantly sat down next to her.
Emily: how are you feeling?
What is this, therapy?
I went along with it.
Emma: to be honest, I don't feel safe with Kreacher around..
Emily nodded.
Emily: understandable, but I'm here for you. If he tries anything, he will face consequences.
I smiled at her.
Helena: why are you guys awake?
We turned around to see Helena walking towards us, without her staff.
Emily jumped up.
Emily: Helena! You shouldn't be walking around without your cane!
Helena giggled.
Helena: I have been blind for how many years now? I think i can handle a small distance.
Emily blushed and sat back down.
Emma: hey uh, I'm gonna go take a shower.
Emily: alright
I took a shower and changed. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Emily and Helena chatting on the couch. I smiled, happy that I got to spend the rest of the year with them.