Soulmates; Closer.

Y/N's POV:

My alarm rang and I bolted upright. I glared at it as if it had just taken the last cookie. I smacked it like it had taken the last cookie too.

Looking around the room, I was confused.. Before I realised something.
'If I woke up here then... This couldn't be a dream!!'

My eyes widened at my sudden discovery.
I swung my legs around the side and threw on another outfit.

I checked my outfit out in the mirror and smiled.
'I look... Well, I'd look better if I ACTUALLY brushed my goddamn hair!'

I walked over to my bedside table, grabbed my hair brush and brushed out my hair.
'There! That's much better!'

I grabbed my phone and my keys once again before leaving my hotel room. On the way out I waved to the receptionist, it took them a couple of seconds to wave back though. They were staring at me shocked. Don't know why though, they saw me yesterday.
I exited the hotel and walked over to my bike, hopped on it and rode over to the theater, hoping I won't be late.

~Another Smol Time Skip~

I had just parked my bike and taken the keys out when I saw Rosita running towards the theater.
I smiled.

"Rosita, hey!" She looked at me and immediately looked more excited.
She stopped running when she reached the stairs and I walked over to her.

"How ya doin'?" I wanted to make sure she was okay, even though I hadn't ACTUALLY known her for long, I've seen the movie tons and TONS of times, so it feels like I know her more than I really do.

"I'm great, I'm excited for rehearsals, I hope they go well.." She looked deep in thought for a second.

"I'm sure they'll go great, c'mon, let's go in before Moon kicks both our asses." I bowed slightly and motioned towards the doors and she giggled.

We made our way into the theater and everyone went and lined up on stage as asked of by Moon.

He walked along the stage while saying:
"This contest is war, this stage is the battlefield, your song is your weapon. Now you only get one shot to blow that audience away. So choose carefully from the list of songs I've selected for each of you." I walked over to Moon as Miss. Crawley had just handed Pete a piece of paper with (What I presumed was) a list of songs for him to sing.

Ash had just walked over and stood next to him as Moon looked at her.

"Ahh, talked some sense into that boyfriend of yours!" It was less of a question and more of a presumption.

"Lance is an artist, but I wouldn't expect EITHER of you to understand that." She narrowed her eyes at me as I shook my head.
Moon handed her a piece of paper and was about to say something when I interrupted him.